CND Gelbond Clogged

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flowerbyrne

Reaction score
How do you open it back up? How do you clean the glue so this does happen. Bit embarrasing!!!:eek:

I use gel bond and i get it all over as it still comes out the tube, i know somewhere on here there was a thread about how to use the gel bond tube.Yes i know it sounds silly dosnt it but im the same as you lol, ill have a look for it for you x

if you rub a bit of solar oil or cuticle oil over the top when you have finished using it it should stop it from clogging and the top sticking hth...xxx

I second the solar oil sugg! Just a small amount on the threaded part of the lid really helps. Also never squeeze the tube from the bottom. This puts a lot of pressure on the contents to spill out.
Squeeze from the middle VERY gently:)

any chance you know how to get the gel flowing application clogged both of them?

have you tried a heated pin down the nozzle, I have done this with super glue, but I'm shooting in the dark here really hun :lol: x

Latest posts

Back