CND, HD brows, LVL lashes, logos please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyathome

Reaction score
Im wondering if anyone can help i am in the process of getting price lists etc.. designed and really need logos of the brands i use lvl lashes, hd brows, minx, shellac, mac make up, bobbi brown make up oh and soon brisa lite lol does anyone have an email where i can ask for these please thank you :)

Contact all of the companies directly, just go on to their websites and email them or call them :)

lol good idea should of thought that really ahaha thank you xx

Contact all of the companies directly, just go on to their websites and email them or call them :)

This is the only advice that can possibley be given to your request!

If you buy from them you should already have at least a phone number.

Call them.

i always buy online with them but i have numbers i will ring or email them thank you :)

If you go on google images you can get most logos from there but not quite sure about the legalities of using them without permission..

If you go on google images you can get most logos from there but not quite sure about the legalities of using them without permission..

You must get permission from the companies before using any brand logos and images.

Use your login for hd brows as lvl you will have access tote image bank these are the only images you can legally use. Not sure about mac etc they all have there own legal guidelines. I know of someone who got her car wrapped costing £1000 and had to remove it because the logo where not used correctly expensive mistake to make whhooops

Use your login for hd brows as lvl you will have access tote image bank these are the only images you can legally use. Not sure about mac etc they all have there own legal guidelines. I know of someone who got her car wrapped costing £1000 and had to remove it because the logo where not used correctly expensive mistake to make whhooops
oh thank you for that will do that now :) x as for the car wrapping :eek: ouch i won`t be doing that for sure thank you for letting us know x

sjmand sorry if im thick but not sure where about im looking once ive signed in lol would you kindly direct me please lol thank you x

sjmand sorry if im thick but not sure where about im looking once ive signed in lol would you kindly direct me please lol thank you x

The gallery then clink on image bank. Head office need to verify name as a trained professional. Just give them call tey check it with your post code easy :)

Thank you sjmand :) x

Latest posts

Back