Cnd Head Repalcement

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patis

Reaction score
BUUUUUUUUUUU

IT'S NOT FAIR

I WANT THESE BRUSHES BACK!!

I WAS INFORMED THAT IT'S OUT OF PRODUCTION AND THERE WILL BE NO MORE OF IT AND I'M RUNNING OUT OF SPARE HEADS

HELP DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF TEY ARE REALLY GONE???

I used the masterseries sculptor brush at Polish nail design championship and I got 3rd place AND I CAN'T IMAGINE MY LIFE WITHOUT THIS BRUSH

Last edited:
I don't know where you got your information from but no it is not true,
there was a similar thread on here about a week ago and Samuel sweet posted to say that they are still been sold and have not been discontinued,
you can order these replacement heads and any other creative product from Sweet Squared 0845 210 6060 hth :hug:

They indeed have been discontinued in favour of a redesign. I went through the same process when I found out! Because of that, I bought well over a years supply of heads to ensure those that have the Master Series brushes will still be able to have continuity of supply (and to ensure I will have some!).

I have three sculptor replacement heads that were sent to me instead of the pro styler. I am in the US but would be happy to send them to you for what I paid plus shipping. I will also send the receipt that came with it.
Mastiffmom
CND Grand Master
[email protected]

opps sorry
i was wrong :o
i know what is going on my shoping list now :lol:

They indeed have been discontinued in favour of a redesign. I went through the same process when I found out! Because of that, I bought well over a years supply of heads to ensure those that have the Master Series brushes will still be able to have continuity of supply (and to ensure I will have some!).

OMG If ever you needed an example of how unique and suppportive this community is then this is a perfect one!!!

Oo I Feel So Much Better

If It's Only Redesign It Will Be Available In My Country Soon

Thx

Im So Happy

what's with these brushes

my supplier says they are not available

if it's true I will cry my eyes out

Latest posts

Back