CND Ice Vapor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee-Ann10

Reaction score
How gorgeous is this one? I want it but don't really want the Frosted Glen that it comes with!!

Is it worth getting the additive and other colour just to get Ice Vapor?

Lee-Ann x

I'm gonna have to say....YES!! I wasn't to fussed about Frosted Glen until I actually used it on a client. Love it now.

Ice Vapor is very popular at the moment, over any colour going.

Don't think you'll be disappointed xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

That's what I thought!! My b/f is buying it for me as I wanted it badly after seeing it in it's own as well as with other colours but I know you can't get it on it's own :-(

I guess the green might be used this time of year as well as the reds, thanks for your opinion xx

I have to say yes too!!! Frosted Glenn is gorgeous when you actually see and use it... I did it for a client and dodo a colour fade using a mixture of Icicles Additive and Sea Glass Glitter...Also when burnished with Blush Bronze Frost it's the most gorgeous nude shade xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385383230.498417.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385383242.193933.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385383255.993776.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385383270.210392.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385383282.827251.jpg

Ice Vapor is my FAVOURITE colour. It's a must! x

Wow, that really is beautiful x

Dont be put off by Frosted Glen being a "green" its such a beautiful colour and looks amazing with Ice Vapor - they are perfect partners.

Karaxxx

I thought the exact same thing, wanted the iced vapor but not the frosted Glenn! In the end I had to have it - the day I bought them a client fell in love with & had frosted Glenn applied -

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385390707.445415.jpg
That's frosted Glenn with titanium Pearl additive & nail art! Love it! ;)

Is ice vapour limited edition like Ruby ritz? I'm going to be so cross if it is.... everyone loves it and it's just ridiculous bringing out colours that are that gorgeous limited edition! I do love frosted Glenn but my clients aren't great fans so I don't want to have to buy loads of those bottles too :/ x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

:cry: Afraid so Pinkbunny, its limited.

Karaxxx

Why???
Just...Why???
������

Last edited by a moderator:
Frosted Glen is really lovely on. Im wearing it atm with additive. Had so many compliments too!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Hmph. Well if I do get another bottle one of yous can buy it off me...x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I would love to know why it is limited edition too and why you can't get it again after Xmas is over :-(

I saw it on someone a couple of months ago and I fell in love with it x

Latest posts

Back