CND lamp for Gelish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This doesn't necessarily mean your lamp isn't curing properly, it can just be a simple miss of topcoat and the color wipes off a bit. Just check your topcoat by shining the light while turning the nail, you will see any little spot that has missed topcoat

So I have thoroughly tested today with different colour pops and different colours and there is still a bit of colour on the wipe at the end and I made sure TIO was everywhere too, also when applying TIO over darker colours there is a little colour on the brush?!

It seems to be just mine as my clients last 2 weeks on hands and much longer on toes, I just would hate to think my lamp wasn't curing it as well as my clients deserve. xx

So I have thoroughly tested today with different colour pops and different colours and there is still a bit of colour on the wipe at the end and I made sure TIO was everywhere too, also when applying TIO over darker colours there is a little colour on the brush?!

It seems to be just mine as my clients last 2 weeks on hands and much longer on toes, I just would hate to think my lamp wasn't curing it as well as my clients deserve. xx

This is what I had and decided to buy the CND lamp because if it's. Or curing properly, this won't just cause problems for wear... They / you could also build an allergy due to over exposure on an uncured product. So I went for it, it was worth every penny :) no colour coming off anywhere :) only darker colours I still need 3 mins instead of 2 otherwise I get colour on my TIO brush :) xxx

Yes very true :)

Thought my husband thinks I am obsessed with Gelish I think a Shellac obsession too might tip him over the edge ;)

I do think my current lamp is ok but I do notice sometimes when I cleanse after TIO my wipe has colour on which worries me to thinking my lamp isn't curing properly!!

Thanks for the help xx

Hi darling it's def your lamp as I had that happening when I bought the mini pro. I am using my cheap uv lamp and it's curing better. I am waiting till I go Olymipa in a few months so hopefully I can get the 18g cheaper. X x

This is what I had and decided to buy the CND lamp because if it's. Or curing properly, this won't just cause problems for wear... They / you could also build an allergy due to over exposure on an uncured product. So I went for it, it was worth every penny :) no colour coming off anywhere :) only darker colours I still need 3 mins instead of 2 otherwise I get colour on my TIO brush :) xxx

Yeah see I cured my caution today and bellas vampire for like 3 mins and still happened :/ Going to have to go for it I think :) Where did you get your CND from? I am looking at ellisons and they have some lovely glitters too I might have to add to the basket ;) xx

Hi darling it's def your lamp as I had that happening when I bought the mini pro. I am using my cheap uv lamp and it's curing better. I am waiting till I go Olymipa in a few months so hopefully I can get the 18g cheaper. X x

Thanks lovely, yeah I would love the 18g but as I only do nails part time with having 2 tiny ones I just couldn't justify it..... yet ;) xx

Yeah see I cured my caution today and bellas vampire for like 3 mins and still happened :/ Going to have to go for it I think :) Where did you get your CND from? I am looking at ellisons and they have some lovely glitters too I might have to add to the basket ;) xx

I got mine from sweet squared hun! Fab service :) xxx

Thanks lovely, yeah I would love the 18g but as I only do nails part time with having 2 tiny ones I just couldn't justify it..... yet ;) xx

I'm in a similar situation to you except I have 3 little ones :0 I also work in an office during the day and do nails a few evenings a week. I got the 18G and I would NEVER go back to a UV lamp. I just thought, if I do 4 sets per week it's paid for in a month! I find it especially good for repairs and also if a client wants the same colour infilled it's much quicker. I can do a new set in half an hour and with soak off about 45 mins. I also love it for doing my own as the UV lamp seemed to take forever when you can't do anything with your other hand when one is in the lamp. I would definitely try to get it if you possibly can. :D

I got mine from sweet squared hun! Fab service :) xxx

Oh I have only just sent my certs to them today so won't be able to see how much it is till I am all registered with them!! Would you mind saying how much it was hun? I have found it on ellisons xx

Last edited:
I'm in a similar situation to you except I have 3 little ones :0 I also work in an office during the day and do nails a few evenings a week. I got the 18G and I would NEVER go back to a UV lamp. I just thought, if I do 4 sets per week it's paid for in a month! I find it especially good for repairs and also if a client wants the same colour infilled it's much quicker. I can do a new set in half an hour and with soak off about 45 mins. I also love it for doing my own as the UV lamp seemed to take forever when you can't do anything with your other hand when one is in the lamp. I would definitely try to get it if you possibly can. :D

Yeah I see what you mean when you put it like that, yeah I find it takes me ages doing my own nails with the UV... xx

Oh I have only just sent my certs to them today so won't be able to see how much it is till I am all registered with them!! Would you mind saying how much it was hun? I have found it on ellisons for £99.95 xx

I'll pm you Hun, not allowed to put prices on here xxx

Had a play with my CND lamp today and its amazing!! Love it!! xx

Latest posts

Back