CND lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lelu

Reaction score
Just trying to get used to my CND lamp. I bought it for brisa lite as have Gelish LED one for Gelish. Am wondering, is it just mine or is the light/fan button really annoying in that you have to press it a few times before light comes on? Also, for feet, does the bottom come off? (Yes I know I should just read instructions for that one!).

I just press the button once and it starts ;)
Yes the lower tray comes out in order to do feet.
You should have realised that when you were removing all the blue film from it....you have removed all the blue film haven't you?

Mines new and I push the button and it does take a couple of seconds for the bulbs and fan to come on but it's just getting used to it. I love love love mine. My best buy yet xx

I push the button and mine takes maybe 2 seconds to fire up but doesn't bother me

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes, 2-3 seconds from press to it lighting up, just the time it takes the client to get her fingers in the lamp.....genius!

I just press the button once and it starts ;)
Yes the lower tray comes out in order to do feet.
You should have realised that when you were removing all the blue film from it....you have removed all the blue film haven't you?

Haha yes but I've only used if a few times since a got it. My Gelish LED has gone to lamp hospital so I'm using the CND one for Gelish. Glad it's not just me with a slow button! Thanks for reassuring me.

Feels weird going back to 2 minute cure - you Shellac girls are going to be blown away when your LED lamp comes out.

Latest posts

Back