CND LED lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too!!!
I want it delivered now please!! Lol

Will it arrive tomorrow or Tuesday?

Should arrive tomorrow as long as we got it to the WH early enough (it has been exceptionally busy today). You should get an email with tracking number once it leaves.

(And I've had an email saying my order has been fulfilled so I'm hopeful tomorrow will be nail Christmas. Lol. I've been waiting for the lamp to do my order so there's one of the limited edition tool sets, several glitters, foils, hand washes, polishes and God knows what else I've already forgotten)

We cross posted Mr G. Splendid news. Order put in at 7.30 this morning so hopeful for tomorrow but can forgive if it's Tuesday.

Eventually!

Will this lamp cure gelish ? X

Will this lamp cure gelish ? X

No idea and it really isn't easy to tell without the right equipment. Product looks and feels totally cured when it may only be as little as 50% of the way done. Here is a recent thread where the issues are discussed and debated. It also includes some useful links that may help you understand some of the challenges a little better.

Hope this helps!

No idea and it really isn't easy to tell without the right equipment. Product looks and feels totally cured when it may only be as little as 50% of the way done. Here is a recent thread where the issues are discussed and debated. It also includes some useful links that may help you understand some of the challenges a little better.

Hope this helps!
The current cnd uv one does so hoping it still works with new one x

Just keep in mind that traditional UV lamps emit a wide range of UV light whereas LEDs emit a much more narrow band of more intense light. That can cause problems. Bottom line: No LED light will cure Gelish better than the Gelish LED light. :)

Is it awkward to reach the controls at the back when doing your own nails?

Thanks

Well geeks. How disappointed am I! We ordered the lamp at midnight (yes-very excited!) parcel delivered this morning & no lamp in delivery? Anyone else had this issue this morning? Totally gutted we were so excited to be using it today x x

Yeaaaahhhhhhh!
It's being delivered between 12.27 & 13.27 TODAY Woo Hoo

Well geeks. How disappointed am I! We ordered the lamp at midnight (yes-very excited!) parcel delivered this morning & no lamp in delivery? Anyone else had this issue this morning? Totally gutted we were so excited to be using it today x x
Oh no!
I hope that doesn't happen to me!
Poor you, must be devastated

Should arrive tomorrow as long as we got it to the WH early enough (it has been exceptionally busy today). You should get an email with tracking number once it leaves.
OMG! It's here....want to play but my husband is taking me out for lunch !! Lol

Order placed Friday 08:05, turned up today 13:15, very happy bunny (sorry Aimee, hope yours has turned up). Thanks for a great service S2.
I have had a quick peek at the lamp, but I will use it and the new express top coat tomorrow on my own nails. The lamp design (where your fingers are placed) is slightly curved, so it looks like it will be tricky curing colour pops, as they look like they would slide off, into the sides.
But I was thinking of still using my UV lamp for this purpose, anyway, to save on the bulb usage of the new one.
It does look like it will be tricky reaching the controls, when doing your own nails (as DNX also wondered) but I will see tomorrow.

Last edited:
Mine came today :D

However, has anyone else/their client found a problem putting their hands inside?

I haven't, but my mum knocked almost every single coat. And I wasn't getting annoyed cos I don't want it dirtied :oops::p:eek::rolleyes:

the delivery guy left it in the van! long weekend now waiting! X

Oh no Aimee! :(

I am so chuffed with mine. I've spent hours playing with it today. It's so small and so funky :)

But I was thinking of still using my UV lamp for this purpose, anyway, to save on the bulb usage of the new one.

One of the main reasons many of us chose to go with LED lamps (and brands) years ago is that the bulbs last longer than you are likely to keep the lamp! You have no need to worry about saving bulb usage anymore :)

Order placed Friday 08:05, turned up today 13:15, very happy bunny (sorry Aimee, hope yours has turned up). Thanks for a great service S2.
I have had a quick peek at the lamp, but I will use it and the new express top coat tomorrow on my own nails. The lamp design (where your fingers are placed) is slightly curved, so it looks like it will be tricky curing colour pops, as they look like they would slide off, into the sides.
It does look like it will be tricky reaching the controls, when doing your own nails (as DNX also wondered) but I will see tomorrow.
Thanks for the update. Post a pic with the new top coat please. Cheers :)

Got my lamp on Friday and I was so excited I even contemplated not getting an outfit for my 30th just so I had time to rush to SS :D

...I do find it hard to see the buttons when doing my own nails though, my ONLY issue other than that I was like a kid at Xmas!!

Just one query, is it right that the lamp flashes on the Top Coat setting?! I thought it was a loose wire :D

Latest posts

Back