CND LED lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When i used my old CND UV lamp to cure IBX i would get clients to place both hands in together kind of overlapping each other. Im assuming this is not an option now as the LED light is directed specifically onto the finger dips in the lamp so second hand wouldnt be in the correct position to cure?!?

Has anyone had any problems with curing with their LED lamp? Correct procedure, products and placements have been used, however after removing the tacky layer, I can make an indent in the nails, and even peel them off as if like glue, the shellac feels soft and bendy like polish! S2 say the lamp is not faulty and refuse to help. Has anyone had this problem or any help or advice to offer as I'm at a loss what to do now!!

I have just had same problem lucky it was a friend did full glitter nail base colour glitter then top coat twice . Really worried now about this lamp will be keeping my eye on this [emoji15]

Hello to all!i would like to ask if you tried to use ay other gel polish withthe cnd led lamp.does it cure or you had problems?i want to buy the new one but i dont want to change lamps everytime i have a slectionof non shellac gel polish from the client .what are your thoughts?

Hello to all!i would like to ask if you tried to use ay other gel polish withthe cnd led lamp.does it cure or you had problems?i want to buy the new one but i dont want to change lamps everytime i have a slectionof non shellac gel polish from the client .what are your thoughts?

You should always use the lamp recommended to your specific products. If you have 3 separate gel lines then you'll need all 3 recommended lamps. Each lamp is calibrated to cure its own products. CND lamp is only made to cure CND products. You will invalidate your insurance if not using the correct equipment. You cannot see if a product is properly cured or not so please don't compromise the health and safety of your clients by cutting corners with lamps. It will only take one client to react and you'd have a major law suit on your hands!

Latest posts

Back