CND - Leeds Little Chicks & Mother Hens

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweet Squared

Reaction score
Bring your little chicks ages 9 thru 16 along to their first nail class, during this special day course they will learn:-

*Little Chick Nail Anatomy
*Little Chick Buff & Tidy
*Little Chick Polishing
*Little Chick Fun Quiz

and receive:-

*A Little Chick Certificate
*A Little Chick Goody Bag

Whilst Little Chicks are having fun on their first nail class. Mother Hens will be having their own fun giving and receiving pedicures with a happy Minx ending.
We'll be taking a £20.00 booking fee and in turn sending you a £20 S2 Voucher to spend in your academy store. All products will be provided.

To Book or make an enquiry please contact us at Sweet Squared on 0845 210 6060! book and remember first come first served maximum 16 places!

whooooooooooop I got booked on this one. Me and Sophie can't wait hehe:):)

What a fab idea! Wish I was closer.

WOW fab idea guys xx shame my 'little hen' is now a old bird lol xx

I was reading this out loud to myself then muttering as you do !
And my eldest little chick is sat at the table listening with her hand in the air lmao....

I think that means she would like to attend :green:
I shall phone up tomorrow and find out dates to see if we might be able to make it

S2 this is a FABULOUS idea :hug:

I spent a good 5 mins looking for the date too Emms, it's at the top, 12th April. x

Thanks :) however credit where credits due: It was really FI2 @ Fingertips who came up with the idea! We just adopted it because we thought it rocked!

Latest posts

Back