CND liquids

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riss

Reaction score
For those CND users out there, what liquid do you like and why? Also, I know that retention + and moxie have primers in them, but do you still use a primer along with them?
Also, could you use protein bond (from Young Nails) with CND?

I know it is a popular misconception but CND liquids DO NOT have primer IN them.

Just because when they were first launched they said 'primerless' and you didn't need to use a primer people assumed that meant the primer was already in the liquid. NOT SO!!

Nowadays with CND and all the other companies who have liquids that do not require primer, they tend to say 'primer optional' which is much better as it lets you know you can choose whether you use primer or not. Sometimes a client may need that extra prep boost.
I wouldn't advise using anything other than the products recommended by CND for their prep and likewise when you use Young Nails products, don't mix and match.
Stick to the system and you won't go wrong lol!!!

None of the liquids have primer in them, that would totally screw up the products ;)

However Moxie and Retention+ have adhesion properties that enable them to bond twice as well to the natural nail than if you were using an acidic primer. You can use primers with these, however your adhesion will come from the primer and not from the product (which usually means a lower level of adhesion).

As a general rule, use Radical for toughness, Retention+ for adhesion and Moxie for speed (or cold environments).

HTHs

Hi, I love all CND products, I have Retention + / Radical / moxie, all depends on the clients, wear and tear, their jobs, medications etc.

I find it a personal choice as to use a Primer, which I do anyway.

I hope you enjoy using these products.

As for mixing, I would suggest not too, it can and will lead to a breakdown in your application, and therefore it will come back to you.

Hope this helps.:lol:

Hi, I love all CND products, I have Retention + / Radical / moxie, all depends on the clients, wear and tear, their jobs, medications etc.

I find it a personal choice as to use a Primer, which I do anyway.

I hope you enjoy using these products.

As for mixing, I would suggest not too, it can and will lead to a breakdown in your application, and therefore it will come back to you.

Hope this helps.:lol:

what primer do you use??

Latest posts

Back