CND Master ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moosey

Reaction score
hello everyone.
i am cnd trained and my next course is the one 2 one as there are a few things i want to brush up on. i eventually want to become a grand master .... heaven :) but don't know the right steps to take. I want to take my time though to perfect my nails but i am still interested in the next steps can some one shed some light ta huns xx

Your first step would be the pre masters class
then all the other ones run concurrently after that one, they do have a few months gap in between each one,
you would be best to discuss it with your educator when you go for your 1 to 1 class as she/he will have all the up to date info hth :hug:

bril ta hun :) pre masters the 1st step great xx

hello everyone.
i am cnd trained and my next course is the one 2 one as there are a few things i want to brush up on. i eventually want to become a grand master .... heaven :) but don't know the right steps to take. I want to take my time though to perfect my nails but i am still interested in the next steps can some one shed some light ta huns xx

Yes ... Sweet Squared will shed all the light you need on the process and path you need to take. Give them a call 08452106060

Latest posts

Back