CND & nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankie7

Reaction score
Hi All,

Extremely new to this forum and would just like some advice and just to start a new thread as can't find any on this topic.... i'm extemely interested in intricate Nail Art and love practising on myself and friends and i've really grown to enjoy it. I love influences like WAH nails in london etc.
Anyway, i'm looking to forward my career as i hate my job !(currently only have a diploma in manicure) but from reading all the forum posts i think i'm going to save and do a CND complete course, seems my best option and TOO many people are recommending it for me to go anywhere else.

I just wonder if i could become that focused to go into it professionally and quit my day job, maybe to work in a salon or to start my own business- heavily marketing it with 'nail art' as my main focus (as it's so popular and not many people can pull it off)

so just some ideas really !! let me know if any others are interested in nail art and cnd etc would love to hear your points of view

sorry for the lengthy post!! :zzz:

You can't go wrong doing the CND complete course. I've only done my shellac bring them back, art and styles and next week master painter but the courses are fab. I'm hoping to really get my business off the ground this year so I can save to do the CND complete or at the very least the CND enhance.

From the sounds of it you have an interest in nail art but do you actually have an interest in nails as a whole. Please dont take that the wrong way, I don't want you to focus too heavily on the nail art side of things. Reason being as much as people love nail art I find they can be rather reluctant to pay extra for it.

Xx

From the sounds of it you have an interest in nail art but do you actually have an interest in nails as a whole. Please dont take that the wrong way, I don't want you to focus too heavily on the nail art side of things. Reason being as much as people love nail art I find they can be rather reluctant to pay extra for it.

Xx[/QUOTE]

I do understand what you're saying and i love nails on a whole, plain or art.
But if i can use the Nail Art side of things to make myself different from the other Nail techs in my area. I was reading tips about starting your own business and it was saying that you should have something different to offer that other people can't. So i guess that's mine !
Pricing is difficult though i have to admit- but i free hand paint most of my designs and don't rely too heavily on expensive gems etc.

Latest posts

Back