CND Nails Naturally Manicure Course booked :) What is it like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kitkat84

Reaction score
Hey ladies i am booked in to do this course in St Helens on 29th October and i am SO excited, this will be my first training day with CND with many more to come :)

Can anyone tell me what it is like? What will we do?? I cant wait i want to know now.

I just purchased most of the things i need to take with me from S2.

:)

Hey ladies i am booked in to do this course in St Helens on 29th October and i am SO excited, this will be my first training day with CND with many more to come :)

Can anyone tell me what it is like? What will we do?? I cant wait i want to know now.

hiya, could you pm me how much this course costs?

ta x

Hi,
Just got back from my training in Essex. Overall it is a good course, products are lovely (almond range) and the actual treatment feels rally nice. Justine our educator was very good and covered what she could in detail with the time allowed.

I personally would have liked to have spent more time on painting the nail, although is was demostrated and we had a very short time to have a quick go, I feel a bit at a loss of where I actually go from here. I feel confident giving the treatment but have no confidence in painting plain or french.

Sorry will be back need to pick up my little one :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
Just got back from my training in Essex. Overall it is a good course, products are lovely (almond range) and the actual treatment feels rally nice. Justine our educator was very good and covered what she could in detail with the time allowed.

I personally would have liked to have spent more time on painting the nail, although is was demostrated and we had a very short time to have a quick go, I feel a bit at a loss of where I actually go from here. I feel confident giving the treatment but have no confidence in painting plain or french.

Sorry will be back need to pick up my little one :)

I did my training in Leeds last week, I agree with you, we didn't get any scheduled time to practice painting, because our course ran over time. Kelly our educator was great though, she demoed colour and French, and stayed back with a few of us to give us some tips and let us have a small practice.

I also don't have much confidence with the painting, but feel fine about the rest of the treatment.

To the OP, I think you will really enjoy the course, the products are lush (almond range smells gorgeous), you will enjoy having a bit of a pamper, even if it is just on one hand lol. There is a lot about nail, bone and muscle anatomy and physiology, but I didn't feel overwhelmed by it as it was all explained really simply. Plus you should get a manicure book to refer to with most of the info you'll learn in it.

Overall was a great day, best thing I've done in a long time for myself, and I can't wait for my pedi course!!

HTH xxx

For those of you that have attended the Nails naturally class and feel they need more painting training, call sweet squared and ask them about the intermediate classes that are about to be launched.
There is a painting class.

For those of you that have attended the Nails naturally class and feel they need more painting training, call sweet squared and ask them about the intermediate classes that are about to be launched.
There is a painting class.

Really? That's great news, def gonna enquire. Thanks xx

I did my manicure course there a few months back, I'm happy to help with any specific questions :D

I did my manicure course there a few months back, I'm happy to help with any specific questions :D

Thank you.

I was told that there is a kit included in our course, is this right? what is in it?

Kate

Thank you.

I was told that there is a kit included in our course, is this right? what is in it?

Kate

Yes you get all your lotions, scrub, soak, oil etc whe you get there. You should have been sent an email telling you everything else you need to bring?

Yes you get all your lotions, scrub, soak, oil etc whe you get there. You should have been sent an email telling you everything else you need to bring?

Yes i got told we needed:
Tools (e.g. Curette, Pusher and 240 grit abrasives)
3 clean towels; Small manicure bowl for water soak; Cool Blue; Scrubfresh, gauze pads & paper desk roll

Yes i got told we needed:
Tools (e.g. Curette, Pusher and 240 grit abrasives)
3 clean towels; Small manicure bowl for water soak; Cool Blue; Scrubfresh, gauze pads & paper desk roll

Well as long as you get them (or I guess you already have them as you already do manicures, Shellac etc from what I remember seeing you post in the past) then you should be fine! You may want to get some extra Solar Oil for retailing to customers and a bigger jar of the scrub and things after the course.

I really enjoyed mine, but I think you'll have a different trainer to me, Katie is pregnant so may have already finished by the time you do your course. I'm sure whoever is covering will be great and you'll really enjoy it too! x

hi hun

i did the course back in July and loved it. Polishing is a case of practice reading up on the article above and watching others too. My polish skills are improving all the time. Loving the sound of the new class too! X

Hello :D I'm also booked to do this course on the same date - are you doing the pedicure course too?

Hello :D I'm also booked to do this course on the same date - are you doing the pedicure course too?

Hiya i will do the pedicure course but takin it a bit slowly due to the prices. gotta save up some more dosh :)

Hey ill meet you on the day in St Helens :D

Hiya i will do the pedicure course but takin it a bit slowly due to the prices. gotta save up some more dosh :)

Hey ill meet you on the day in St Helens :D

I know the feeling - I want to do as many of the courses as I can but sadly I don't own a money tree lol

I live right by the training centre,are you coming by car or public transport ?

I know the feeling - I want to do as many of the courses as I can but sadly I don't own a money tree lol

Me too, I'm going to go back for the pedicure one at some point in the near future.

My dad is going to drop me off at the academy. So excited to get in there.

Oooh a money tree would be a fabulous thing haha x

I desperately need a money tree -I've got three little girls with expensive tastes lol

I've made quite a bit of the money I've spent out back already from doing Shellac and Minx on my sister's friends and colleagues - she's a great advert for my work! Get a regular client that you know and you'll be getting some money back in no time x

Latest posts

Back