CND & nsi

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

**TwinkleToes**

Reaction score
after deciding to do a gel nails course i did some research and decided my 2 best options were training from cnd or nsi. my 1st choice is to do the cnd foundation and gel course and after reading much of the info one here i think i made a good choice but here's my dilema.

the cnd course is more expensive - i dont mind that at all im prepared to pay the amount it costs as i feel it will be worth it.

prob is i live in south west of scotland and cnd only train in edinburgh (other side of country) nsi however train in glasgow (Much closer) the nsi course does look ok and tbh if i hadnt found the cnd info id prob have gone for nsi.

the cnd course requires me to go for 3 days in a row travelling 150 miles round trip each day then i go for one day a week for next few weeks same 150 mile trip and with the rediculous costs of fuel at the mo i just dont know if its worth the cost of getting there??? (staying over night wouldnt be an option)

Is cnd that much better that its worth the huge expense id have on travel?

incidently the nsi course held in glasgow would mean only around 65-70 miles max a day or i could get a train to it also.

im so gutted i cant get to a cnd course in glasgow but they have confirmed to me today its deffo not possible now

any thoughts would really be appreciated

What do you want to do? Why look here for validation for a decision you have probably already made your mind up about? You know which is the better course and product.

You KNOW the reputation of CND and I'm sure you know where it stands in the industry .. no need to say any more really. You either already know it is worth it to go to CND or you don't. Do you want support in your new venture with partners who care and first class customer service ??? This is also something to think about.

I flew to California to train with CND in my day .... that's how much I wanted the best... and I got it.

Whereabouts in the SouthWest are you, perhaps I could advise you on travel arrangements? We are just off the M8 and the difference in distance from the M74, if you are coming by car, to Hillington and to Newbridge is less than 10 minutes according to Google Maps. We also have a train station nearby and we regularly pick people up and drop them off. :)

Latest posts

Back