CND Outblack files

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeanneSD

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if anyone can shed some light on this. I can’t not get hold of the CND out black files for love nor money, I’ve used them for 20 years! 😳 anyone else having the same problem or have they been discontinued? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Thanks 😊

They've been hard to get for ages, and generally I'm not impressed with the quality of CND abrasives anymore. My last lot of white blizzards for instance are glued together wrong so one edge over hangs, the other doesn't all the way to the edge. Their Koala's are not great either.

They do a cheaper versionof the Outblack in a different part of the website, iirc they're in 'disposables' or salon essentials rather than under the Abrasives heading. They're not as good but not a bad replacement, they also have a cheaper koala version. I'll see if I can find a link for you

They're cheaper version is this reference - PRODUCT SKU 140-63 - unsurprisingly they're out of stock too, I'm guessing it's a supply issue.

Last edited:
Yeah I did think that with my last lot of koalas, I’ve tried for months to get some but they just don’t seem to be getting any in anywhere. Thanks for replying.

Latest posts

Back