CND Polishes that match Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clare_11

Reaction score
Do CND do a range of regular polish to match the colours of shellac or can anyone recommend colours that match. I always shellac my hand but I prefer to just have my toes painted to match. I'm trying to find a match for rose bud

Here is the polish sheet, HTH :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348409677.443338.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348409677.443338.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 313
Thanks for that 😉. I might just be being thick but which matches the rosebud shellac? I haven't used CND polishes before so don't know the colours. But I want a polish to match the shellac

Sorry to jump on your thread but how much are the polishes?

Marking for reference!

Surely it would have been quicker to login and see the price rather then request details that we aren't permitted to post on here?

Do CND do a range of regular polish to match the colours of shellac or can anyone recommend colours that match. I always shellac my hand but I prefer to just have my toes painted to match. I'm trying to find a match for rose bud

CND doesn't offer a range of polishes that are the same as Shellac (named the same at least). There are polishes that come very close but I don't have a list of them all so I can't comment on which is closest to Rose Bud. Hopefully someone will be along who can.

I wish CND would post a list on their site with Shellac and Matching polish colours. Would take this confusion out :)

CND doesn't offer a range of polishes that are the same as Shellac (named the same at least). There are polishes that come very close but I don't have a list of them all so I can't comment on which is closest to Rose Bud. Hopefully someone will be along who can.

I wish CND would post a list on their site with Shellac and Matching polish colours. Would take this confusion out :)

They did!!
It hasn't been updated for the last few new releases though.

I can't upload the pdf I saved from the CND site, it's too big- but here's an alternative link to the same document:

http://www.e-creativegroup.gr/efarmoges/Vreite ta antistoixa Shellac se CND COLORS.pdf

Muddy Rose with Pink Lily is supposed to be a match for Rosebud x

They did!!
It hasn't been updated for the last few new releases though.

I can't upload the pdf I saved from the CND site, it's too big- but here's an alternative link to the same document:

http://www.e-creativegroup.gr/efarmoges/Vreite ta antistoixa Shellac se CND COLORS.pdf

Muddy Rose with Pink Lily is supposed to be a match for Rosebud x

wow, that's great...thank you so much!
I've never been able to find that list and I've looked everywhere. lol

op - that list has the polish and effect you'll need to achieve Rose Bud :)

I really really wish they would make the exact colours in a polish to match the Shellac range.

I don't want to tell the client they have to buy two polishes and layer them to achieve the same colour Shellac they have on their nails.

My Bio clients often like to buy the matching polish for any 'accidents' or so they can paint their toe nails to match.

totally agree! even if it's a mini bottle for retail purposes.

A mini bottle of a matching polish would be great for retailing, this is why a lot of my clients are having opi so they can match the polish for toes

Thanks for your help. Yes a small retail bottle would be perfectly ideal!!! Shellac lasts so long on toes but I like to change my colour before my toes need redoing and I have a part of my big toe nail that's lifted from nail bed so I like to keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't get infected. Polish is just easier on toes IMO

I really really wish they would make the exact colours in a polish to match the Shellac range.

I don't want to tell the client they have to buy two polishes and layer them to achieve the same colour Shellac they have on their nails.

My Bio clients often like to buy the matching polish for any 'accidents' or so they can paint their toe nails to match.

Yeah I agree, they have really missed a trick here!!

Good things come to those that wait :)

(though I am not a very good waiter :) )

Good things come to those that wait :)

(though I am not a very good waiter :) )
hahahahaha ... we're getting matching polishes aren't we????????

Also I think you might be good as a waiter so long as its in a five star restaurant where the food is served with love and respect :wink2:

Latest posts

Back