CND product/ranges confusions please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah31085

Reaction score
as the title says im confused with the cnd ranges whats the difference between a spa manicure with the almond spamanicure range and a standard manicure do you still use the spamanicure range for a standard manicure ? do they do another range for this ? and how do the scentsations work ive seen a vid where she has used the almond and a cherry which i can see going nicely but i cant see all scentsations mixing well with almond is there another range im missing somewhere?? i was going to advertise a normal manicure a spa manicure and a scentsatins mani where there is a choice of smells or promote certain smells at different times of the year . but im all confuzzled :confused:

anyone please

The Spa range is a luxury treatment, they offer a Citrus and Almond range. The Citrus is being phased out apparently, not sure if there is anything coming in its place.

within a basic manicure, most, manicurists wouldn't offer an exfoliating treatment, like you get within the spa range. It would consist of, soak, shape, cuticles, polish.

The Sensations can be custom blended to suit your customers preference too, so you would add in their preference at the soak, and massage finish points. Ideally you would carry both the Citrus and Almond to mix with the different washes and lotions.

Manicures/Pedicures are fab to customise for clients, your limitations are set by you.........good luck Hun xxxx

CND just sent out a survey to many nail techs in North America, not sure if techs across the pond got it, asking us about manicure and pedicure preferences and giving us a list of scents to choose from as our favourites so I would guess there are plans to bring in new ranges for manicures and pedicures! Watch this space!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back