CND Products. Cost per client?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gem81

Reaction score
Hi guys. I am in the process of writing a business plan and I really need some help from you experienced geeks out there because I am completely stuck now until I can get some answers.

What I have to do is work out how far all of the products in my CND kit will go. For example how many clients will I have to see to use up a bottle of scrubfresh? How many clients will use up a tube of gelbond? etc etc. I'm probably not wording this very well but I'm hoping you know what I mean. Is there a table or some info anywhere that shows me how many 'metered doses' I get from all of my product?

Thankyou and sorry if I seem to be talking gibberish!

Love and hugs x

im almost sure the a starter kit of retention+ will do 40 full sets and the pro kit will do 120 sets - dont quote me but im 99% sure

Okey dokey. I guess the only exception to this rule would be the tips though? Or is it taking in to consideration rebalances along with full sets. I'm not 100% with my sculpting so I don't do that as yet. I guess other geeks who use CND [products must face a similar dilema when they write up business plans? Thanks for your help x

We are not allowed to put prices on here hun,
can you imagine if our clients could see our trade prices with out our understanding of the amount of products that go into one set of nails,
contact your educator, she will be happy to give you the answer hth :hug:

We are not allowed to put prices on here hun,
can you imagine if our clients could see our trade prices with out our understanding of the amount of products that go into one set of nails,
contact your educator, she will be happy to give you the answer hth :hug:

I know, but I was hoping someone may be able to help my by PM or point me in the right direction. I'm working on my business plan today and tomorrow and I didn't really want to trouble my educator over the weekend

I believe that CND has a sheet that has all of the cost per client for all of their products. I got it in the mail maybe a year ago. I would e-mail them and ask.
I am in the states so you may have to get on CND.com

Latest posts

Back