CND Remove and Dsolve

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsP

Reaction score
What's the difference?? Thanks!!:biggrin:

Dsolve is their pure acetone whereas remove is a polish remover :)

Remove is not 100% pure buffered Acetone. Which is a good thing as you would not want to be soaking in Pure Acetone for 15 or 20 minutes at a time.

D.Solve is 100% pure buffered Acetone and is much quicker at dissolving say, Shellac, than using Remove. 10 minutes using a nail wrap that safely targets the nail, and there is no problem at all to anyone.

Was I right or wrong geeg? I don't really understand what buffered means. X

Thanks! I learned something!

So Remove is better for enhancements then - not Shellac?? I only ask because I will be doing Brisa too soon and wondered if I need both??

Thanks! I learned something!

So Remove is better for enhancements then - not Shellac?? I only ask because I will be doing Brisa too soon and wondered if I need both??
Correct.

Even CND do not recommend remove for Shellac! Lol. They recommend exactly what D.Solve is ... 100% pure buffered Acetone

Brisa is a 'buff off' gel so Remove is not used for it either. :biggrin:

Was I right or wrong geeg? I don't really understand what buffered means. X

Remove is for removing enhancements not polish. Polish remover is D.Colour.

Buffered indicates that the Acetone molecules have been chemically engineered to not be as drying to the skin as normal unbuffered industrial type acetone.

Don't worry, most people don't know the difference, but they should because it makes all the difference as to whether a product should be used on the skin or not!
:hug:

Thanks Geeg..got my conversion in jan - so I will be wiser then on the Brisa! :wink2:

I see geeg. Thank you for explaining. When I saw remove in the shop I thought it was a polish remover.

I see geeg. Thank you for explaining. When I saw remove in the shop I thought it was a polish remover.
Well, it certainly will remove polish as well but a tad on the expensive side I would say compared to D.Colour

Well, it certainly will remove polish as well but a tad on the expensive side I would say compared to D.Colour

That's what I was meaning dcolour. I was getting muddled up and thinking remove was dcolour. I knew dcolour was the polish remover aswell lol.

Latest posts

Back