CND Rescue RXx?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorrainiac

Reaction score
Does anyone know what CND Rescue RXx does? Is it like IBX?

It's a retail product, so different to IBX I think. Meant for daily use?

If anyone knows more about the science I'm keen to know too!

Info taken from Sweet Squared facebook page, I'm looking forward to getting a bottle to try out:

Meet CND™ RESCUERXX™ Daily Keratin Treatment, the next revolution in nail repair!

LAUNCHING AT PROFESSIONAL BEAUTY LONDON !!

At CND, we are all about maintaining the health of the natural nail,” says CND Co-founder and Style Director Jan Arnold. “We’re excited to introduce this highly effective new treatment with jojoba oil and keratin proteins. These proteins bond to the natural nail to strengthen while restoring moisture. With continued use, RESCUERXX™ dramatically reduces peeling and white spots for healthier, more beautiful nails!”

CLINICALLY PROVEN RESULTS:

Week 1:

• 80% said white spots were less noticeable
  • 80% felt condition of nails was noticeably improved
Week 4:

• 73% decrease in splitting
  • 80% decrease in peeling
KEY INGREDIENTS:

Keratin Protein: a main component of the natural nail, solubilized keratin proteins bond to the natural nail to help strengthen the nail plate
Jojoba Oil: a light penetrating oil that conditions the nail plate and surrounding skin to deliver the moisturizing benefits
Sweet Almond Oil: moisturizes and softens the skin

HOW TO USE:

For best results, apply to bare natural nails twice daily, massaging into the entire nail, nail edge and cuticle. Use for up to 4 weeks for optimal results

YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED

What is RESCUERXX™?
RESCUERXX™ is a keratin treatment designed to repair weakened or damaged nails. The treatment with jojoba oil and almond oil carries keratin proteins which bond to the natural nail to help strengthen while restoring moisture. With continued use, RESCUERXX™ dramatically reduces peeling and white spots for healthier, more beautiful nails.

What type of nail damage does it treat?
RESCUERXX™ is designed to treat cracking, peeling, splitting nails and white spots.

Can I use RESCUERXX™ over CND™SHELLAC™ brand 14+ day nail colour or VINYLUX™ weekly polish?
Yes there will be partial penetration but you won’t get the same results as using it on bare nails.

Does RESCUERXX™ penetrate through nail enhancements like BRISA™ and RETENTION+™?
No, RESCUERXX™ does not penetrate through nail enhancements.

How do I know when to recommend RESCUERXX™ vs SOLAROIL™?
SOLAROIL™ is a maintenance product designed to keep nails healthy and maintain suppleness. RESCUERXX™ is for damaged, weakened nails that require treatment. Think of SOLAROIL™ as a daily conditioner and RESCUERXX™ as a deep treatment.

Attachments

• 10956204_10155794761463125_1950171501398116111_n.jpg
    10956204_10155794761463125_1950171501398116111_n.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 400
http://www.cnd.com/sites/default/fi...CND0914_Rescue RXX Service Protocol flyer.pdf I couldn't save the link to the other page so I have screen shot them. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1422964810.407149.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1422964819.704905.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1422964830.256477.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1422964838.923687.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1422964849.006279.jpg I don't see how it will work for my clients as they all have CND Shellac or Gelish and I don't want to suggest a product that works better without a gel polish manicure, will be losing money! Plus IBX works well and I can put under the gel polish and charge as a service. Can't see the benefits from a nail tech's point of view or a client if they want gel polish as it won't work as well where as IBX works regardless. If anyone knows anything else I'd be keen to learn more but at the moment I don't see it working for my clients or me. Xx

Didn't see this had already been posted by the time I'd uploaded, sorry xx

I see this as a new product to target new clients, not necessarily existing ones. I guess, think back to the days before Shellac and gel polishes and how we would have the occasional client who needed help with their nails, weekly standard manicure clients, monthly luxury manicure clients. It's perfect retail for these clients. Clients who are occasional Sellac wearers, those who can't wear it all the time due to work etc nail biters programmes would be perfect.

Hopefully one of the CND educators will be along to give further info and advice but I imagine this is a good marketing opportunity for us to get a new type of client in (or an old type back lol)

I can't help but think it sounds a similar product to bio sculptures executive base, a keratin treatment but that can be used under bio gel or alone. I will however invest in this as I have lots of manicure clients but as long as clients are applying it as instructed at home then it will be great to see results with it.

http://www.cnd.com/sites/default/fi...CND0914_Rescue RXX Service Protocol flyer.pdf I couldn't save the link to the other page so I have screen shot them. View attachment 81920View attachment 81921View attachment 81922View attachment 81923View attachment 81924 I don't see how it will work for my clients as they all have CND Shellac or Gelish and I don't want to suggest a product that works better without a gel polish manicure, will be losing money! Plus IBX works well and I can put under the gel polish and charge as a service. Can't see the benefits from a nail tech's point of view or a client if they want gel polish as it won't work as well where as IBX works regardless. If anyone knows anything else I'd be keen to learn more but at the moment I don't see it working for my clients or me. Xx

I feel the same, I don't have any clients that don't have shellac. I thought that they were bringing out a product to rival IBX which could be used under shellac. Slightly disappointed if I'm honest and will look at investing in IBX 😥 xx

IBX is not the same as CND Rescuerxx IBX uses a heat source as well as a UV lamp and IBX is permanent and works by sealing the layers of the damaged nail together where as CND Rescuerxx is applied like a cuticle oil to bare natural nails twice a day for a week to a month depending on the damage. Its good for clients who have damaged nails and dont wear nail enhancements or shellac and also for clients that have had enhancements removed and for clients that cant have shellac due to damaged nails.

If a client was having ibx treatment once a week could they use the rescuerxx in-between their treatments? X

No, its not advised to use anything else alongside RescueRXx. Its not been tested alongside it as its another company. You need the nailplate to absorb as much keratin proteins as possible :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've just bought the pack of 40 bottles and not sure what to retail them at..think they are a similar size as the small solar oil or maybe just a little bigger

I've just bought the pack of 40 bottles and not sure what to retail them at..think they are a similar size as the small solar oil or maybe just a little bigger

The RRP of the little ones is £5.25 :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

cheeky request can I buy one of the pinkys from anyone so I can trial before I invest ?

cheeky request can I buy one of the pinkys from anyone so I can trial before I invest ?

Rheanna, I'm more than happy to pop one in the post to you if there isn't a geek nearer (I'm in Devon) that you may be able to buy one from.

Lisa x

Thankyou Lisa that's so lovely of you I'll pm you

went to the natural nail clinic by cnd at the midwest beauty show. I have been describing it to clients as a super powered cuticle oil that you use twice a day on natural nail and you cant wash your hand for 30 minutes. it is only 20% effective when they are wearing shellac or polish so those clients should be using solar oil.

What the class concentrated on was damage to the nail and how we as the nail tech are doing some of it. especially when removing no chip with an orange wood stick. and buffing. They are very against buffing.

Ditch the stick and drop the buffer

I used it for the last 2 weeks instead of solar oil over my shellac mani and I have to say my nails are in much better condition for it! I have naturally weak and flaky nails due to my thyroid condition

Im glad peopler are getting results even over shellac. Since those are the clients that need it most. My mom is being my Guinea pig now, since i dont have any issues with my nails.

Latest posts

Back