CND Rescue RXx?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and it smells yummy!

Can you wear normal nail polish over Rescue?

Can you wear normal nail polish over Rescue?

It's needs to be used over the top as it's an oil based treatment - it can be used over vinylux and shellac but using it on bare nails gives quicker results x

Is it only possible to buy this in the 40-packs? I have a couple of people I know would benefit from it, but I can't afford/don't need that many!!!

Is it only possible to buy this in the 40-packs? I have a couple of people I know would benefit from it, but I can't afford/don't need that many!!!

Hi Ruth i would assume the individual larger bottles must be out of stock at present. Why dont you either call S2 or do the live chat online to find out when they'll be back in stock :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

One of my clients has been using Rescue Rxx for a couple of weeks on her natural nail, she came to the salon on Friday and showed me her nails and she has now got onycholysis. The nail has come away from her nail bed towards the free edge, Can anyone tell me how or why this has happened? X

I would call CND. but i dont see the product doing that. sounds like physical damage or somethign else she did

Will the 3.7ml last for 4 weeks or do I need to get a 15ml?
It's for me, my nails are naturally increadibly thin and bendy and weak. Can't help it

Latest posts

Back