CND Retail ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottishjoy

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I'm just looking to hear from other geeks who use/retail CND products in the salon. Currently i only retail Solar oil pinkies but want to be able to retail a range of things to a) Give people the best out of their nail services and b) Bring in a bit of extra money. I'm also a big fan on CND branding and am rather dedicated to the brand :)

What do you retail other than solar oil?

Do you do packages i.e cuticle care packs that kinda thing?

any ideas would be fabulous x

Hi, I've been asked for the scentsations, love the handwashes and when i have the money will get the small cucumber therapy retail stand as i think i could sell lots of them. Do they still do the solar balms? I used to love it and have been asked for it but could'nt see it on S2 website. I only have the pinkies solar oil and can shift them very fast. When i'm not busy i go round the salon and let the ladies having their hair done try some solar oil and tell them the benefits etc. I also do this with the shellac and get extra bookings that way. love CND too x

We currently retail their Scensations line and Solar Oil only.

We retail all colour & Effects and nail treatments
Solar Oil (of course)
Citrus Hydrating Lotion & Citrus Moisture Scrub plus the Citrus soothing cream (my favourites)
Almond Hydrating Lotion & Almond moisture Scrub and Almond soothing Cream
Cucumber Heel Therapy
All the Scentsations Hand & Body Lotions and the matching Hand washes
some of the files and buffers
We sell Vanilla Shimmer out the door.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head for now. :green:

We sell Vanilla Shimmer out the door.

This is my biggest retail item aswell!

I sell the solar oils, files and scencations lotions and hand washes

Latest posts

Back