CND Retention+ leaking, squeezy bottle?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah Badger

Reaction score
hi all

My CND Retention+ is leaking even though I keep it upright and in a box, anyone found a bottle that doesn't leak or melt? Maybe a squeezy bottle would be better for pouring into a dappen dish?

Thanks

Hmmm - I've been a CND girl since day one (12 years) and I've never had a bottle leak :confused: - not even when I was mobile many years ago.

Do you ensure you remove all the plastic and foil seal from the neck of the bottle - a few years back we had a issue with leaking Scrubfresh menda bottles but it was resolved by ensuring you remove all the seal including the bits stuck round the rim of the neck.

Mines leaked a few times too. I've removed everything from the bottle in regards to the comment above and it's even melted my carry bag.

Hmmmm so strange, Thanks for the replies x

Not that I think you are silly, but have you checked that it isn't excess drips or spillage left on the bottle after you pour, that then pool at the base and look like leakage?
Do you wipe clean round the neck, threads and the bottle itself after pouring monomer into your dappen dish?
This may help?

Yes you may be right, will pay more attention to how I leave the bottle to be sure its leakage x

Latest posts

Back