CND Shellac beginners course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

eihpos94

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I am sitting the CND Shellac Beginners course next Tuesday/Wednesday. I currently have no experience in nails and am quite nervous to sit the pre-assessment - I have been reading through the text book sent to me from Sweet Squared but there is a lot to take in!! Does anybody have any advice for the pre-assessment? I have plenty time to complete it as I know you can re sit it if you do not pass first time but am anxious I don't pass before Tuesday!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

BlissedBeauty

Reaction score
Just make sure you really go through the textbook and it’s all in there . Be brave and just give it a go if you think you are ready. There is no need to be nervous

eihpos94

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply!

I sat the test today and passed with 80% :)

BlissedBeauty

Reaction score
See !! Congratulations!!!

natsev

Reaction score
Ooooo are you doing it in kent?? I'm doing shellac beginners next Tuesday Wednesday x

MsSarahLou93

Reaction score
You'll have to let me know what it's like as I'm doing my beginners shellac with Sweet Squared next month.
Super excited but nervous - I'm reading the textbook atm and there really is so much to take in!

natsev

Reaction score
You'll have to let me know what it's like as I'm doing my beginners shellac with Sweet Squared next month.
Super excited but nervous - I'm reading the textbook atm and there really is so much to take in!
Will do I'm sooooooooooo excited wanted to train with cnd for years :)

Latest posts