CND Shellac course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kayleighmonk

Reaction score
Is so excited that my salon owner has put me on the course for Thursday. I can't wait to go and learn all about it and then do on clients. eeekkkkk. Excited.
Kay xox

Who are you doing your training with?

Creative nail designs in braintree.
Xox

Creative nail designs in braintree.
Xox

I think that would be Justine Crick. She is wonderful, beautiful, smart, talented and you will love her.

Yes it is her. I've heard really good things about her and can't wait to train with her.
Xox

Does anyone know who the trainer is in Leeds as i might do training there?

The superb Kelly Winterburn and superb others! Lol. Every CND EA is superb in their own way. That is why they have won so many awards for their training.

Is so excited that my salon owner has put me on the course for Thursday. I can't wait to go and learn all about it and then do on clients. eeekkkkk. Excited.
Kay xox

Justine is absolutely lovely, I did my l&p conversion course with her earlier today, so helpful! You'll love the Shellac class too! X x

Can anyone link to the shellac course with S2, I'm looking at the site and getting very confused, I have signed up to a NVQ level 2 nail services today, and chatted about shellac, the academy said that they run regular shellac courses, but I understand that this isn't THE shellac course as its not a CND course?

Can anyone link to the shellac course with S2, I'm looking at the site and getting very confused, I have signed up to a NVQ level 2 nail services today, and chatted about shellac, the academy said that they run regular shellac courses, but I understand that this isn't THE shellac course as its not a CND course?

Not necessarily .. We do send our Shellac Ambassadors to some colleges to do the Shellac portion of the courses; and when we send in a Shellac education ambassador you do get a genuine Shellac Certificate if you pass it.

Best to ring S2 on 08452106060 for a full explanation of the courses available to you and what is suitable for your level of qualification. The website can't begin to give you all the options or a full explanation of everything.

Last edited:
Justine is lovely, I did one 2 one with her and covered shellac brings them back and art & style. I had a great day!!

Sent from Sarah ;-)

Just ordered my shellac kit and going to book on the training in leeds! Too excited... Hardest part will be picking my model as had so many offers!

Not necessarily .. We do send our Shellac Ambassadors to some colleges to do the Shellac portion of the courses; and when we send in a Shellac education ambassador you do get a genuine Shellac Certificate if you pass it.

Best to ring S2 on 08452106060 for a full explanation of the courses available to you and what is suitable for your level of qualification. The website can't begin to give you all the options or a full explanation if everything.

Big thank you for that info.

Big thank you for that info.

You are welcome.

I know many don't think about this nor maybe even consider it, but I think in business it is so important (we at SweetSquared think it is anyway) to forge a relationship between you and your main business partner, who is your supplier, educator etc. the start of that is to speak with them ... Get a feel for the company and its culture ... Get to know the person on the phone and go from there. Don't be remote and just push buttons or stare at products on a screen ... Communicate; you learn so much more about so many things. :)

Kay xox

Ooh I feel your excitement! Justine is brilliant! I should know I've done 4 training sessions with her and just saving up to do another! She is so helpful and very talented. You'll have a great day. Xx

I'm also going to book as heard so many positives. Thing is I'm a natural nails lover so just want the Shellac training! I dont want to feel odd because I don't do acrylics! That shouldn't matter though.

If you have Shellac & Brisa Lite Smoothing gel and Sculpting gel then you can do it ALL and without harming your clients nails by buffing them at every appointment as the gel users do. If you love natural nails then Using CND is the obvious choice! :D

Remember, all the CND products are also hypoallergenic so potentially a safer option for you to use when it comes to skin irritation too. All good!

I'm a little late jumping into this thread, but I didn't want to start a whole new one for a simple question! Is it worth buying the "Love Shellac" kit instead of just the starter kit? 40 colours and two lamps along with all the extra goodies just make it seem more appealing and I really want it :(

I'm a little late jumping into this thread, but I didn't want to start a whole new one for a simple question! Is it worth buying the "Love Shellac" kit instead of just the starter kit? 40 colours and two lamps along with all the extra goodies just make it seem more appealing and I really want it :(

Well it would be my choice.

If you can afford it, it is a good deal. Really .. you need 2 lamps IMHO. It gives you peace of mind to have 2 lamps and as wel, l as a more comfortable service for your clients. If you can manage it then do it, is my advice.

Don't think I'm allowed to print the exact figures on here but when you purchase the Love Shellac Package you will create £10000 if you offer your Shellac at £25 per service out of a spend of around £***.

(That's the price of the package to get you started plus the extra bases and tops as well as additional prep products you will need to top up with later)

This allows you to complete 400 services at £25 per service 400 x 25 = 10000

Amazing value - what a profit margin.:biggrin:

....AND you get all the marketing products with it too!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back