CND Shellac Creative Academy Manchester

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chantel Davis

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm doing a 2 day shellac course at the creative academy in Manchester starting 2nd December !

Just wondered if anyone else is doing this course?

Also for anyone who has done the course if they know what was received in the kit ? :)

X

Hi Chantel,

Which course are you doing? Beginners? I've just done the Shellac Beginners Course [emoji4]

Hi Chantel,

Which course are you doing? Beginners? I've just done the Shellac Beginners Course [emoji4]

Hi Hun :) yes it's the beginners one xxxx

We received the 'Chic Trial Pack' which I believe is the standard pack you get! Have a look at it on the web as it will list everything that's in there! The course was amazing and I really enjoyed the 2 days! I wish it had lasted longer! Was there anything else you wanted to know? X

We received the 'Chic Trial Pack' which I believe is the standard pack you get! Have a look at it on the web as it will list everything that's in there! The course was amazing and I really enjoyed the 2 days! I wish it had lasted longer! Was there anything else you wanted to know? X
Oh thanks Hun! I will have a look on s2 now! That's really helpful. I'm really looking forward to it but it seems ages away now! Have you done / or are you planning on doing any more of the CND courses? I was going to do either the gel in Feb or the l&p in January if I can get on xxxx

I can't wait to do another course! It's just deciding which one to do! I'm quite fancy doing nail art so may have a look at the Minx course xx

CND courses are totally addictive!!! I trained at London Craative academy with Anna Lee and did shellac beginners in July and have since done L&P, spa manicure, additives, art & style and am doing illusion sculpting in Nov too!! Hoping to do my master painter in Jan [emoji38][emoji38]
They are amazing, really informative and hands on - you'll love it!! Xx

Last edited:
Just wanted to chime in and say welcome to Chantel and also thank you for the compliments. The Education Ambassador team around the uk are the absolute best at what they do and I'm hugely proud of them all. I shall copy this thread and make their mornings!!!

CND courses are totally addictive!!! I trained at London academy and did shellac beginners in July and have since done L&P, spa manicure, additives, art & style and am doing illusion sculpting in Nov too!! Hoping to do my master painter in Jan [emoji38][emoji38]
They are amazing, really informative and hands on - you'll love it!! Xx

Wow that's amazing! You have done a lot then! I am looking forward to the one in December, I don't know why but it just seems AGES away. I just got the book through the post today, I didn't realise it would be so huge! Really looking forward to doing L&P or gel CND after and I haven't even done this one yet! Everyone seems to give lots of positive feedback, so I think I have made the right decision xxxx

It's totally addictive - and there is so many skill building classes and then master qualifications that's it quite easy to get hooked. I get withdrawal if I haven't been in the classroom for a while, I feel like it really helps the freshen and boost my enthusiasm every time because I always come away with new ideas and things I want to try. Literally have picked the most fun profession EVER [emoji13] x

Hey Chantel, we look forward to welcoming you to the Creative Academy Manchester!

'ANYTHING' we can help you with prior to your course please feel free to contact either myself or the Academy, absolutely no problem.

Feel free also to join our Facebook group where you can also ask questions, meet other students/technicians, and join the CND family!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/creativeacademymanchester/

See you in class......... :)

Hey Chantel, we look forward to welcoming you to the Creative Academy Manchester!

'ANYTHING' we can help you with prior to your course please feel free to contact either myself or the Academy, absolutely no problem.

Feel free also to join our Facebook group where you can also ask questions, meet other students/technicians, and join the CND family!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/creativeacademymanchester/

See you in class......... :)

Hi Julia,

Thank you :) really looking forward to joining you :)

I have joined the group too and find it really useful xxxx

Hello ladies I just done mine with Hannah in Hampshire and she was the best! I cannot wait to book more courses

Hi everyone,

I'm doing a 2 day shellac course at the creative academy in Manchester starting 2nd December !

Just wondered if anyone else is doing this course?

Also for anyone who has done the course if they know what was received in the kit ? :)

X

I did the course on Sept...its a fantastic course and you will not regret it! It is hard work but that's what makes a good professional.
One piece of advise I would give is to read the WHOLE book! Maybe a few pages a day and write a few notes. I achieved a 93% score on both tests first time by doing this. The tests WILL test you but work hard and you will suceed!

I did the course on Sept...its a fantastic course and you will not regret it! It is hard work but that's what makes a good professional.
One piece of advise I would give is to read the WHOLE book! Maybe a few pages a day and write a few notes. I achieved a 93% score on both tests first time by doing this. The tests WILL test you but work hard and you will suceed!

Thank you for this hun :) I haven't even started it yet with being at work, but I have some time to go yet.

Everyone seems to have such positive feedback about the course, which is great. It's made me feel like I've done the right decision.

Have you done any more CND courses? I Am hopefully (if successful on this one) going to do the L&P or gel course but I've not decided which I should do yet xxxx

I just passed the test last week (the first one) - I will have to read the book again before I go!! Unfortunately, I don't think that my model can make it now though :( so going to rush and find someone before 2nd Dec xxxx

Fab and well done for passing...
So regarding model, are you part of the private Creative Academy Manchester group on Facebook?? Get a post up on there asking for a model..that tends to work.
If it wasn't my daughters Nativity, I would have volunteered to help.
Dont stress it though, someone will help you out!

Fab and well done for passing...
So regarding model, are you part of the private Creative Academy Manchester group on Facebook?? Get a post up on there asking for a model..that tends to work.
If it wasn't my daughters Nativity, I would have volunteered to help.
Dont stress it though, someone will help you out!

Thank you hun!! I didn't realise that it would be so intense haha.

Yes, I'm part of the group, so I think I will put a post out on there next week as I have paid my deposit and I obviously don't want to miss out :(

Oh bless, thank you xxxxx

Latest posts

Back