CND Shellac French manicure colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarziesnails

Reaction score
Hi Geeks..

I am just starting to set my kit up ready to do CND Shellac Course and was wondering what people's opinions are on what are the best colours to get to do a French Manicure.

Thanks in advance!

i love studio white and grapefruit sparkle they go lovely together ☺️

Do you have a picture at all?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi Geeks..

I am just starting to set my kit up ready to do CND Shellac Course and was wondering what people's opinions are on what are the best colours to get to do a French Manicure.

Thanks in advance!

Negligee and cream puff with zillionaire on top 👌
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418556311.179005.jpg

Beau and cream puff :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418592882.094251.jpg

Another vote for Grapefruit Sparkle & Studio White.

Attachments

• 20141012_181110.jpg
    20141012_181110.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 381
Beau and cream puff or studio white for me. Beau looks lovely in a French

Grapefruit Sparkle with Studio White :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1418596361701.jpg
    1418596361701.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 323
Thanks all :) I am now so undecided just like I am with what colours to order to start kit off...

Beau & studio white for me too but I'm loving the grapefruit sparkle idea! x

Beau and cream puff, I prefer the shade of Studio white but I find I need two coats so prefer to use CP as it needs one. Can be harder to work with as constancy is thicker but once you get used to it it's great to work with for French.

Always use beau for base colour, I can't stand the look of negligee and grapefruit sparkle is gorgeous especially for brides x

Thanks again. I'm thinking I going to go with beau and cream puff but order grapefruit sparkle to have as a colour anyway. Just want to do the course now, 29th January seems so long away!

my most common selected clour for the nail bed is romantique with cream puff for the smile line. looks incredible for those who dont like teh stark white look and like the nail more blended

Personally I prefer negligee with cream puff or romantique with cream puff for longer nails or not so perfect nail beds.

Sent from my GT-I9060 using SalonGeek mobile app

So many choices still not ordered. Just so confused

Another Grapefruit Sparkle and Studio White for you. It's my standard French choice for myself and my clients. :)

picture.php

Thank you :)

I use studio white and negligee. Everyone always comments they love the natural looking smile line and the slight shimmer.

Here is a pic... The shimmer doesn't show though. :D

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1419056107.282970.jpg

I used blush teddy and studio white as the bride had staining on her natural nail and she had very pale skin so the pink was gorgeous! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1419164564.102287.jpg

Latest posts

Back