CND Shellac, good colours to start with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NIX1284

Reaction score
Could I ask you shellac pros your opinion on some of the colours I'm about to order?

The ones I got with my kit are cream puff negligee wildfire & feodora.

I'm going to order a few extras to her me started as basically want at least one of each range I.e red pinks purple etc

The ones I'm looking at ordering are

Grape gum
Hot pop pink
Hot ski
Rosebud
And sugared spice or iced cap for brown shade

Ooh I also have masquerade and midnight swim in my basket

Are these good sellers or if not could you recommend alternatives???

Thanks so much :)

Hi, If you are purchasing 6 shades I'd recommend

Blackpool (obv you will need a black)
Cocoa for a nude colour
Hot pop pink or pink bikini
Midnight swim
Cake pop for a baby pink
And Grape gum/ rock royalty or purple purple for a purple lol

I'm sure you'll get lots of different lists from people as it seems everyone is different when it comes to what colours are most popular.
Xx

Following this one closely.

its hard as there are so many lovely colours, but to give yourself a good range i very much agree with cheekychick.
For a brown shade id personally go for rubble. Also grapefruit sparkle is a brilliant colour, great for clients that just want something subtle and also looks nice layered over other colours to! xx

I was looking at the grapefruit one - ahhh there's soo many I want them all at once ha
Yah ks for your comments seen a few other posts since posting this reccomending rubble - going to have another look through later and settle, ill keep yous posted xx

Don't get hotski cause it doesn't sell well, most popular for me where: Hollywood, Romantique+Cream Puff for french, Dark Lava, Hot pop pink, Tutti fruti,
Sure you need more colours, but these are my best selling ones, didn't sell much of black or cocoa even though I thought I would xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Ordered the Shellac Collection 3.0 today, looks good. Also ordered grapefruit Sparkle and Red Baroness. Like the Masquerade too. Might ask clients what they like and order in that way. Almost ready to go :)

Could I ask you shellac pros your opinion on some of the colours I'm about to order?

The ones I got with my kit are cream puff negligee wildfire & feodora.

I'm going to order a few extras to her me started as basically want at least one of each range I.e red pinks purple etc

The ones I'm looking at ordering are

Grape gum
Hot pop pink
Hot ski
Rosebud
And sugared spice or iced cap for brown shade

Ooh I also have masquerade and midnight swim in my basket

Are these good sellers or if not could you recommend alternatives???

Thanks so much :)

For summer, you have to get pink bikini and lobster roll. Awesome shades that suit everyone!

I'd also have rubble as a browny one.

Purple Purple is my favourite purple.

Grapefruit sparkle as a nice, subtle one that can be layered.

I personally adore hotski; however, not everyone does. Which is a shame, because it's stunning.

I always think iced coral is a good one to have over others - it changes black into teal, for example. Moonlight & Roses is another good one for layering.

Latest posts

Back