CND Shellac nails actual colours-I'll show you mine if you show me yours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure it can be done over gels but I haven't actually done it yet myself. I'm also looking into it. I'm guessing you do it once you've completely finished the gels then put a normal topcoat over the stamp. I'm sure somebody will correct me if that isn't the case :)

Hotski to Tchotchke - not as opaque as I thought this is 3 layers ... ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401194323.193926.jpg :) x

Does anybody have a pic of hot chillis? Thank you x

Sorry about the awful pic. I hated these so much I took them off after 1 day. I love Hot Chilli's but I hated the decals. I really should have done these on a colour pop first

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 880
Last edited:
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401195368.425605.jpg
Hot Chilis - my most favourite Shellac colour 😊

I'm sure it can be done over gels but I haven't actually done it yet myself. I'm also looking into it. I'm guessing you do it once you've completely finished the gels then put a normal topcoat over the stamp. I'm sure somebody will correct me if that isn't the case :)

Yes complete full gel or Shellac service, then stamp over. Seal with your gel topcoat. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401198733.466548.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401198751.168257.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401198771.186120.jpg

Amazing! I have to order this stamp kit!

Those are lovely. Is that your own work? What stamps were used and what Polish were the stamps done with? :)

Hi yes, they're my own nails. The chevron stamp is Bundle Monster CYO collection, and the others are Moyou London Pro collection plates. I used Konad Special Black stamping polish. xx

They are lovely. Do you wipe the sticky layer off before stamping?

1) Hot Chillies with gold decals (Silver Chrome base colour)
2) Hot Chillies with no base colour, Gold base colour, Iced Cappuccino base colour, Silver Chrome base colour.

There were subtle differences with the base colours but not really noticeable in the pictures. Silver is probably the best one that I found but you can see the difference with no base colour in the photo.

Attachments

• CND hot chillies 1.jpg
    CND hot chillies 1.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 697
  • CND hot chillies.jpg
    CND hot chillies.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 808
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401204786.220882.jpg

Purple Purple with a Pink Gold Sparkle Additive fade

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401204896.955210.jpg

Asphalt with Silver VIP Status

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

What colour polish is the first picture, the chevron one x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi! It's a custom mix of the SnakeBite Irresistible Neon pigment, and clear Mega Mix. xx

Lovely colour. Do you do your own stamping? If so, what do you use? :)

I did, and it was my first ever attempt too! I used both Konad plate and polish. However, I've just bought a Monster Bundle 2012 collection and am itching to start playing :)

1) Hot Chillies with gold decals (Silver Chrome base colour)
2) Hot Chillies with no base colour, Gold base colour, Iced Cappuccino base colour, Silver Chrome base colour.

There were subtle differences with the base colours but not really noticeable in the pictures. Silver is probably the best one that I found but you can see the difference with no base colour in the photo.

Anyone got grape gum to show me?

Latest posts

Back