CND Spa manicure/pedicure range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funkymanda

Reaction score
Hiya everyone
Can you please help.
I teach at college and we have the CND manicure/pedicure products and i have been given the job of writing the proceedure pack for the students, I have just got to th ebit where i need to discribe how to use the products and I have realised that we can not find the proceedure anywhere.......
Can anyone please help as I need to write this by Monday to had to a colleague who is starting to teach it monday morning.
Thanks very much
Desperate after 2 weeks of inductions..... Amanda xxxx :eek:

hi hun i think if you go to the Pros login section of the CND website you can watch a video there showing the whole procedure, it may be on you tube on the CND section too. you could even show the students if you have an interactive whitebaord. On the CND website there is loads of info regarding their products. I know how you feel though with lots of work, im a head of department in my school and september is just manic!! good luck! xx

Ellisons have a step by step PDf on their site for the Citrus spa manicure, and also have the step by step videos.
HTH

Amanda, i have pm'd you with my contact details if you need any info over the weekend, or anytime for that matter x

Latest posts

Back