CND spring glitters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo

Reaction score
Just arrived in the mail! I did color pops with heavy coverage and light. This will look great even with sheer coverage. They have a depth to them in person.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 316
Ooooo, nice :)

I wasn't going to bother getting these as I've spent a fortune the past couple of weeks with Brisa Lite going on sale. I may need to get these too :)

Just arrived in the mail! I did color pops with heavy coverage and light. This will look great even with sheer coverage. They have a depth to them in person.

They look fab! How do you do the light coverage ones? X

Love the green!
Thanks for posting hun x

These are lovely. I was going back and forth about getting them but after seeing your pic I'm going to get them now.

Ohhh lovely colour pops :)

Those are the type of glitters that you put over different base colours and they look totally different! It's like 10 different colours from one pot of glitter!!

They are so pretty! I can't wait until I get them (I really should just buy them now, lol)!

Latest posts

Back