CND Stock

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixie99

Reaction score
Hi geeks pretty much nearly everything I need is sold out in the creative shops and sweet squared ;( does anyone know when they are due a delivery x

Sorry, but the only people who can answer this are Sweet Squared.

I tried phoning sweet squared nearly 6 weeks ago but could not get a straight answer out of them, the guy I spoke to went on about customs delaying the delivery but really 6WEEKS!!!!!!:irked:

This is not a great way for a company to run especially when you cannot just chop and change products it is really making me re-consider my choice of products, I am now looking for a different system to use. :cry:

Be careful who you're blaming here. Customs can keep anything however damn long they want. This happens to us too in Canada.

They can't give you a straight answer because customs doesn't ring sweet squared up and say "oh hi there, we are currently holding your package just to be assholes and will send it on in X days". They don't know when they will get their stock.

This is why you should get 2-3 of everything.

I would love to be able to purchase 2-3 of everything but sadly I only done my course 6 weeks ago so have been unable to purchase anything, and have been unable to practice.

I too run a business where I have to deal with customs but I factor this in to the running of my business and my stock levels!!!!!!!

Stock probs speak volumes about how popular CND is in the UK !
It's in high demand!!!

I would love to be able to purchase 2-3 of everything but sadly I only done my course 6 weeks ago so have been unable to purchase anything, and have been unable to practice.

I too run a business where I have to deal with customs but I factor this in to the running of my business and my stock levels!!!!!!!

did you not get product with your course?

i import lots of my disposables and have had them arrive in 2 days, and be delayed for 4 weeks. customs is customs.

if you are this upset about it, use something else. simple.

I fully appreciate how difficult it can be to get stock levels correct however it is incredibly frustrating that one business can have such a big impact on someone else's business after all it is not possible to just use a different product for a couple of months whilst waiting for the correct product to be available.

I have now wasted over 6 weeks as I was told that it shouldn't be much longer for the products to arrive, this is not great customer service.

Good customer service would have been to be honest ie they have no idea when the products will arrive, apologize and give some advice on a good alternative, if there really is no good alternative then they should NEVER run out of stock.

You said you called them six weeks ago? I would have been on the phone with them 2-3 times a week. Call them again and tell them what you just said to me instead of writing it on here.

did you not get product with your course?

i import lots of my disposables and have had them arrive in 2 days, and be delayed for 4 weeks. customs is customs.

if you are this upset about it, use something else. simple.

Unfortunatly the items I needed were out of stock when I booked my course so never had the chance to stock up :sad:

Also as a new tech who has trained with one of the top trainers, we were told that you should not just use parts of the system, you should use the correct products so I cannot realy just use something else as I do not know what to use.

Last edited:
Also Eskimo people may have ordered enough stock eg 3 x packs of kanga boards etc what do u expect people to do buy 30 packs in case stock goes!!

You said you called them six weeks ago? I would have been on the phone with them 2-3 times a week. Call them again and tell them what you just said to me instead of writing it on here.

To be fair it is was very frustrating talking to someone who really did not seem to care, I know most people on here will have nothing bad said about s2 but sadly that is not my experience, whilst I am sure there are some excellent people there, I have had a few conversations that have left me thinking why on earth I am even considering dealing with this company.

Last edited:
I have no claim to sweet squared. I live on the other side of the world. Seriously. I'm im CANADA.

I am fully sympathetic to how you feel. But I just think theres other ways to solve problems than going on about it on a forum. You have two options: If all you are looking to do is practice and not do services on clients, then get another brand for the time being and use it up and then get the CND when it comes, or option 2 is wait it out.

I am not trying to be harsh, I'm just giving you your options. Getting upset will not solve anything.

To be fair it is was very frustrating talking to someone who really did not seem to care, I know most people on here will have nothing bad said about s2 but sadly that is not my experience, whilst I am sure there are some excellent people there, I have had a few conversations that have left me thinking why on earth I am even considering dealing with this company (and before anyone jumps down my throat I have a telephone recording system and would be more than happy to pm you the recordings)

You know it's illegal to record someone with out there knowledge? Just an FYI , ,

As for S2 I WISH I wad back in the UK and dealing with them again !

Here in Germany they have everything in stock why? Cos they charge almost double for most things so no one can afford it! !!!!

S2 do so much you don't notice ! There web site is fab ! There prices are hell of alot better than some other cnd distrubutions , The education is second to none in the UK , There customer service is almost always spot on and ok they have run out of a few things but olimpia beauty is very soon If they say there waiting on an order I'm guessing it's not a few boxes of cool blue more like a whole wear house full of stuff!

You all might want to save on your postage by ordering bulk at once , and I'm sure it's same with S2 there import and shipping costs must be phenomenal !

Have you called all the creative academys ? I was at CND London last week they had lots of stock !

You know it's illegal to record someone with out there knowledge? Just an FYI

That's not true. You don't have to tell them you're recording them. It's only unlawful if you plan to make the conversation available to a third party.

I too am not rating the customer service from sweetsquared from my experience with them, talking from an education perspective. I won't go into details but I wasn't particularly impressed with my dealings on the phone to them. **hides** (!!)

That's not true. You don't have to tell them you're recording them. It's only unlawful if you plan to make the conversation available to a third party.

I too am not rating the customer service from sweetsquared from my experience with them, talking from an education perspective. I won't go into details but I wasn't particularly impressed with my dealings on the phone to them. **hides** (!!)

She's offering to e mail her evidence .... That's a 3rd party?

Unfortunatly the items I needed were out of stock when I booked my course so never had the chance to stock up :sad:

Also as a new tech who has trained with one of the top trainers, we were told that you should not just use parts of the system, you should use the correct products so I cannot realy just use something else as I do not know what to use.

I had this issue too. I was a beginner and told that I needed certain things for me course. All of us on the course that day were missing the same things! I tried to order as soon as I booked my course and was still trying to get them 2 months later.

I've stocked up on everything now to stop this happening again.

You know it's illegal to record someone with out there knowledge? Just an FYI , ,

You are ignoring one very important piece of information, the third party is always informed when they are being recorded!!!!!!!

Ok, I'll bite :)

Pm me the recording or email it to me. I seriously don't accept sub par customer service and anything to help us prevent that is nothing but a good thing.

Regarding stock issues, there are only a handful of items that are out of stock (ie less than 1%) of what we carry so not sure what specifics you mean, but please feel free to pm me and I will personally look into it.

I appreciate we may not hit a home run every time. Doesn't mean we don't want to though :)

It is a shame when one company can effectively hold all customers using a particular product to ransom (for any reason) because those customers are not allowed/able to shop around. It's a very good reason not to buy into a line that is only available from one place.

Latest posts

Back