CND training options

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lolli

Reaction score
Hi, hoping someone can help me clarify....

I am looking to do the Complete Jump training, is the Creative Academy Manchester a central training centre and who are the trainers. Is Sarah Maden a separate trainer based in Manchester also and if so does anyone know how I can get in touch with her.

Also can anyone give me feedback on how you found your trainer in Peterborough and Braintree. Just looking at location options and who comes well recommended. I know that CND will say all their trainers are the same and good (no doubt at all that they are) but just wanted to her feedback from those who have received training?

Thanks for any help you can offer:|

I rang sweet squared last week to enquire about One to one training and they have me the number of the educator for Braintree (my nearest centre). I texted her and she rang me back. All very easy.

I've trained at both locations, but more so Peterborough, I can highly recommend both Jeni & Justine, I found both EA's very helpful & knowledgeable.

I don't know who is the EA for Manchester, it is best to contact Sweet Squared on Monday. Although S2 website is saying Julia Moran is the EA for that location Julia Moran - Manchester

Hello Lolli

If you have any questions about training, feel free to contact us at The Creative Academy + Manchester.

Our number is 0845 2000 311, we are an award winning training academy and excellent education is so important to ourselves & all our fellow CND educators.

We are open Mon - Fri 9.00am - 5.00pm, feel free to pop in, call us on 0845 2000 311 or email us at [email protected]

Hope this helps

Sarah Maden
CND Education Ambassador

I know Sarah has popped a note in here but can I just say that the training at the Academy in Manchester is fantastic.

Sarah was (and still is as I have ITEC days coming up) on my complete course and she is brilliant.

You are going to be in great hands and will love every second of it.

Vicki x

Thank you all, that's fab!

Do you have different tutors on the Manchester Complete course then as I have been given a few different names for Manchester. I live in Northampton but prepared to travel for good quality training!!

I have left an online contact message for Manchester so hopefully I will hear back from them on Monday!!

Does anyone know what you get with your kit on the complete course and will it be enough for me to operate with once I start to have clients or will I need to buy more to get started?

I have have trained at the Creative Academy, Peterborough a few times now aswell as having had one to one education with Jeni and i can not recommend her enough!! The courses are brilliantly delivered with lots of great advice and tips. The academy is really nice with a friendly yet professional atmosphere. Jeni is lovely and is always there for me if i need help. Shes so good at what she does, ive learnt so much and always leave wanting more! :lol:.

I live in Leicester and could attend closer academies but will now always travel to Peterborough just to train with Jeni as her knowledge and experience inspires me. I wouldnt want to go anywhere else.

Hope that helps! xx

I trained at Peterborough with Jen and she is fantastic, really friendly, approachable and extremely knowledgable x

All of CND Educator Ambassadors are trained to the highest of standards and go through loads of update and yearly training to make sure they offer the same standard nation wide.
Jeni Smith who is your areas CND EA is fantastic, she has a beautiful Academy and offers all CND classes.

She has many highly satisfied students who continue to come back again and again when new classes are added.
I would recommend getting in contact with Jeni xx

i have been training with justine in essex and she has been fab. the trip has been taking me over 4 hours there and back but has been well worth it. with all cnd courses you get so much kit not just for the day but to get you started xx

i have been training with justine in essex and she has been fab. the trip has been taking me over 4 hours there and back but has been well worth it. with all cnd courses you get so much kit not just for the day but to get you started xx

That's good to know :)

Just curious why you picked Essex over Peterborough when Peterborough is so much closer to you? Are the facilities better at Essex?

Just curious why you picked Essex over Peterborough when Peterborough is so much closer to you? Are the facilities better at Essex?

Yes would also be interested to know, did you investigate both options and what were your thoughts?

Could anyone tell me who the ambassador for the Northumberland/Tyne & wear area is ... Desperate to do conversions & shellac course x

Its cnd. Every location is going to be good.

to be honest there isnt anything in it between essex and peterborough, its around 1.5 hours to both but longer in traffic. for me getting to peterborough has always been a nightmare. all the cnd trainers are good, you should just pick whatever is easiest for you.

hey just bumping this up to see if anyone knows anything about training courses in newcastle i.e locations and how to book

hey just bumping this up to see if anyone knows anything about training courses in newcastle i.e locations and how to book

To get all the locations, training info and how to book you need to give Sweet Squared a call 0845 210 6060 they are the ones who know :)

Latest posts

Back