CND Training or Nail Harmony

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kayleigh86

Reaction score
Hi I just can't make up my mind between the 2. I am a total newbie and in need of some advice on which is best.
If there is anyone out there with any advice i would be very greatful

Thank You in advance

I've only trained with CND and I have to say, if you choose them, you will not be disappointed with the education or their products. HTH. :)

Not to answer but just to add, i was wondering this too. I am leaning towards Nail Harmony mainly because the training is closer to me. Would be great to read others opinions :)

Hi I just can't make up my mind between the 2. I am a total newbie and in need of some advice on which is best.
If there is anyone out there with any advice i would be very greatful

Thank You in advance

I am currently training with CND and I would 100% recommend them. I researched lots of different courses but CND stood out and I think I definitely made the right choice! :p

Hi!
I train with CND, they are really, really good, and always on the end of the phone if you need them. I can't comment on any other training companies, though, sorry!

The training that nail harmony offers is outstanding with great products and brilliant educators they are also always available if you have any problems or queries the gelish range has new colours coming out regularly and are a big hit!!!! With training centres all over I'm sure you would find one very close to you xxx.

From what I've read on here, you wouldn't go wrong with either. Good luck in your choice. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back