CND training - Sweet Squared

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LouisaB

Reaction score
Hi All,

I did some training with a company in gel, acrylic, fibreglass and silk and have realised how shocking it was! Tried to do gel on a friend and it was a disaster and my confidence was just thrown. I know I need to invest in some proper training and don't even know why I thought it was going to be okay for the price I paid considering my manicure course was 3 times the price! I am feeling drawn to CND l&p. Is sweet squared a good company to train with? The price seems amazing considering you get a kit too!

I am trained in gel polish with Jessica but may end up converting!

Louisa

One word. YES. Well put it this way you will fall in love with the brand and sweetsquared. You would soon book yourself the next available course and be as obsessed as I am about them!! CND

I have seen you all saying how amazing it is and I am so desperate to be taught properly! Just need to get saving my money and doing over time! The course sounds amazing I so I think I'm going to get booked in!

One word. YES. Well put it this way you will fall in love with the brand and sweetsquared. You would soon book yourself the next available course and be as obsessed as I am about them!! CND
Done more research already I can tell I'm going to want to convert to shellac and do their manicure and pedicure now!!

You just need to pay a deposit when you book it. And pay the rest 2 weeks before the course starts. Gives you a good amount of time to get the money sorted

Ahh okay that is definitely do able! I am excited now

Yes honestly call sweetsquared up and talk to the advisors they will give you the price you would need to pay to secure your place and the rest to be paid nearer the time. It really helped me out loads and they are so nice!!

Thanks for your help! Going to call them tomorrow & aim for Essex in July!

Thanks for your help! Going to call them tomorrow & aim for Essex in July!

You'll love it, and Justine in Essex is fab!

Not that Justine isn't fab but I'm your local CND educator and I'm actually based in Peterborough. Xx

Ohhh I think they emailed me about you!! Amazing xx

Not that Justine isn't fab but I'm your local CND educator and I'm actually based in Peterborough. Xx

Jeni!!!! I haven't seen you pop up on SG for ages [emoji30]

I'm still here Hun, just been really busy Nice to see you Fee

I am so excited!! Planning my saving for courses now [emoji5]️ bit of motivation after a rubbish day

Justine in Essex is my educator & since January has seen me through my Shellac, Vinylux, art & style & my Master Painter <3 <3

I got the training bug HARD and completed my L & P conversion last week. CND education through S2 is amazing! Within a week of the conversion my enhancements have improved so, so much!

The quality of the training is second to none & imo very reasonably priced for the conversions (you get a kick ass kit with all enhancement courses too boot!)

Dont forget if you get stuck on anything to come back here, the CND geeks are so knowledgeable & helpful. A few of my 'go to girls' have already popped up on here :D xxx

Justine in Essex is my educator & since January has seen me through my Shellac, Vinylux, art & style & my Master Painter <3 <3

I got the training bug HARD and completed my L & P conversion last week. CND education through S2 is amazing! Within a week of the conversion my enhancements have improved so, so much!

The quality of the training is second to none & imo very reasonably priced for the conversions (you get a kick ass kit with all enhancement courses too boot!)

Dont forget if you get stuck on anything to come back here, the CND geeks are so knowledgeable & helpful. A few of my 'go to girls' have already popped up on here :D xxx
Ahh thank you! I've been excited about it all day after a good chat with Jeni last night :) I've been looking at all the product and courses I really can't wait!!

I have been on here reading the posts and just think when anyone posts about CND it is always good and the products just look so professional.

Thanks for your help! :)
Louisa
Xxx

Ahh thank you! I've been excited about it all day after a good chat with Jeni last night :) I've been looking at all the product and courses I really can't wait!!

I have been on here reading the posts and just think when anyone posts about CND it is always good and the products just look so professional.

Thanks for your help! :)
Louisa
Xxx

Are you joining the CND crew

I've booked myself a one to one with my lovely CND educator touching up on my skills

Hi I noticed you are a CND educator. I am totally new to nails and would love to learn gel varnish. Would I need a mani/pedi qualification first and if so is this something you do or can you recommend one please. Thankyou

Latest posts

Back