CND training - Sweet Squared

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi I noticed you are a CND educator. I am totally new to nails and would love to learn gel varnish. Would I need a mani/pedi qualification first and if so is this something you do or can you recommend one please. Thankyou
Hi Lou,
You could do the shellac beginners course as you have no prior experience. If you have a mani pedi qualification then you could do the conversion but personally I would recommend the beginners. You do home study with a really concise work book which will become your bible. And then you have 2 days in class after you have passed an online assessment. The course is really in depth and goes through everything you need to know to provide a CND Shellac service correctly as well as trouble shooting and business advise too.
Hope this helps
Where about are you? We have educators all over the country
Jeni

Hi Lou,
You could do the shellac beginners course as you have no prior experience. If you have a mani pedi qualification then you could do the conversion but personally I would recommend the beginners. You do home study with a really concise work book which will become your bible. And then you have 2 days in class after you have passed an online assessment. The course is really in depth and goes through everything you need to know to provide a CND Shellac service correctly as well as trouble shooting and business advise too.
Hope this helps
Where about are you? We have educators all over the country
Jeni
Thanks Jeni, I am in Essex. So does the beginners course include the manicure training then? How long before course date would I need to book to give me chance to do the home study? Also can the lamp be upgraded to a led one and if so how much for? Thanks

Your educator would be Justine. Beginners is just that for those with no prior experience, we go through anatomy and health and safety. Correct application. This course does not cover massage and full manicure just the shellac manicure. We do have a separate manicure class that you could take after this one.
Upgrading the lamp is no problem when you ring to book just let the girls know that you want to upgrade and they will do that for you, they will also tell you the cost of upgrading.
You can book on a minimum of 21 days before course start date so that gives you plenty of time to study your workbook and pass your online assessment, don't leave that til last minute as you have to pass it before you attend class. If you don't pass just let your educator know and she can regenerate you a new one until you do pass.
Hth
Jen xx

Latest posts

Back