CND training-what's what?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lissy00

Reaction score
Hello,

I am interested in some training with CND but unfortunately the rep at Sweet Squared just won't get back to me! (Which does make me doubt the company abit!) 3 emails of questions and brochures just keep arriving in the post which don't answer my questions! Tried to ring but such a nightmare to get through :sad:

So please could someone help me with the following:

• CND GEL- what is this? Is this a soak off gel or buff off? What is the free kit that you receive?
  • SHELLAC- is there a course which comes with a kit or do you just get that separate? What do you have to have in your kit to do the course?
  • Which courses and in what order do you need to do to become a master?
  • Which are the soak off gels? I have looked all through my brochures but can't seem to work out what's what and if you have to do additional training to purchase?
  • Where can I find a list of next dates for courses?
  • How do I find out the breakdown of pricing for shellac etc when my emails won't get responded to ?
Thanks in advance everyone! xx

Hello,

I am interested in some training with CND but unfortunately the rep at Sweet Squared just won't get back to me! (Which does make me doubt the company abit!) 3 emails of questions and brochures just keep arriving in the post which don't answer my questions! Tried to ring but such a nightmare to get through :sad:

So please could someone help me with the following:

• CND GEL- what is this? Is this a soak off gel or buff off? What is the free kit that you receive?
  • SHELLAC- is there a course which comes with a kit or do you just get that separate? What do you have to have in your kit to do the course?
  • Which courses and in what order do you need to do to become a master?
  • Which are the soak off gels? I have looked all through my brochures but can't seem to work out what's what and if you have to do additional training to purchase?
  • Where can I find a list of next dates for courses?
  • How do I find out the breakdown of pricing for shellac etc when my emails won't get responded to ?
Thanks in advance everyone! xx

You really are best off speaking to s2 - I never have problems getting through to them on the phone? They have a live web chat section on their website too which is really useful and if you are having issues getting through on the phone they will very kindly call you back if you ask on web chat.

X

I have to agree I have never not been able to get thru to someone and they've always been very helpful, one of the best services I received from beauty/nail companies.

They will have all the info and as there are so many courses and different ways to train then they'll have the correct info.

But if you just want to do shellac then there is basically a minimum of 3 courses to become a master painter, I know as doing my 2nd course in few weeks then doing my master painter. Before you can do anything tho you will need a recognised manicure and pedicure certificate.

There are also 2 types off brisa gel, one is buff off and one is a soak of hard sculpting gel called brisa lite, there is also another called brisa let smoothing that is a power partner for shellac, there are plenty of threads n here about all 3 so best to do a search :)

But I'd advise ringing s2 and chatting there all wonderful

answers:
1. CND Brisa is a hard gel that has to be buffed off. You receive a full working kit incl lamp which includes forms, prep products, files, brush, tips, glue, selection of gels usually pink, white, clear, brisa bond, brisa paint on white and brisa gloss
2. Shellac -You buy your kit separately but for the course you would need lamp, prep products, french shellac and a dark shellac, usually red
3. to become a master painter you need to do shellac brings them back, to become a master sculptor or achitect you need to do the conversion course, then custom colour then master
4. Soak off gels are Brisa lite smoothing and brisa lite sculpting. You buy your kit and courses are available in each of these separately or together
5. Course dates are available from s2 or your local education ambassador who usually have a website with their details...ambassadors can be found on s2 website
6. shellac breakdown can be sent to you with your order or when you go on a course

answers:
1. CND Brisa is a hard gel that has to be buffed off. You receive a full working kit incl lamp which includes forms, prep products, files, brush, tips, glue, selection of gels usually pink, white, clear, brisa bond, brisa paint on white and brisa gloss
2. Shellac -You buy your kit separately but for the course you would need lamp, prep products, french shellac and a dark shellac, usually red
3. to become a master painter you need to do shellac brings them back, to become a master sculptor or achitect you need to do the conversion course, then custom colour then master
4. Soak off gels are Brisa lite smoothing and brisa lite sculpting. You buy your kit and courses are available in each of these separately or together
5. Course dates are available from s2 or your local education ambassador who usually have a website with their details...ambassadors can be found on s2 website
6. shellac breakdown can be sent to you with your order or when you go on a course

Thanks souz. Very concise and helpful!

Latest posts

Back