CND training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmakong23

Reaction score
Hi,

I had a baby last year and would really like a career that I can fit around my family life.

I've always been interested in a career in the beauty industry (especially nails) and think now is the time I start my career that will make me happy.

I've been doing a lot of research over the last couple of months but have struggled to find anywhere that provides CND training on evenings/weekends (I currently work full time - so will struggle to have the consecutive days off required).

Does anyone know a provider in the Leeds/Bradford area (I drive so can travel) that offers the CND training outside of the 10am-4:30pm times?

Many thanks in advance
Emma

I think there might be some who now offer weekends, your best bet is to call Sweet Squared to find out who your local education ambassador is and what hours they offer Welcome - Sweet Squared

Thanks - I have been told there are no weekend/evening courses available

I was in a similar situation to yourself and decided to do the Complete Course last year. My local CND EA did a lot of the days of the course on Sundays which worked out well for me with child care etc, plus do to the duration of the course it was spread out over several weeks. Perhaps try some of the EAs in your area or within a reasonable travelling distance and get in touch with them to see how they run the training courses- I know a lot of the courses have changed recently, look on sweet squared education pages for the list of educators x

Thank you for the information
When I contacted sweet squared I was told they don't provide evening/weekend courses in the area
Did you get in touch with the CND EA a different way to enquire?
Thanks in advance
Emma

Thank you for the information
When I contacted sweet squared I was told they don't provide evening/weekend courses in the area
Did you get in touch with the CND EA a different way to enquire?
Thanks in advance
Emma

I'm sure most have their contact details on sweet squared website on the page with all their EAs so my nearest had email etc so got in touch that way x

I'm doing my shellac course on a Saturday and Sunday! Ask if there are any weekend courses and see if any are close enough for you to travel to x

Latest posts

Back