CND Tunic sizes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

violet1

Reaction score
Can someone help me, I want to order a tunic from s2. The other week I went on there and you could click on the 'uniform sizes' and it come up with the measurements of each size, like bust, waist etc. It's not there now. I have phoned s2 twice, the first person didn't seem to know what I was talking about, then I phoned again and the next person said they don't have that info!! It was there the other week?? Does anyone know. I am a size 18, but really wanted to check the inches first as I have a rather large chest area! :o

I too have a large chest (36ff/g) and am usually an 18, (losing weight slowly so am in between 16 and 18, but the boobs never go :( ) I have the black tunic with the hot pink trim and bought a 16, it is a good fit. I've just measured round the tunic immediately under the arms and it's 42inches, hope that helps. x

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Last edited:
Fantastic, thank you. If you don't mind could you also measure the hip area? That would be great as that's also a bit larger than it should be! Thanks x

Just bumping this up, to see if anyone knows the hip measurements! Sorry, I'm a pain!!

Latest posts

Back