CND website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

May77

Reaction score
I tried to register on the CND website and it asked for a license number. I don't have one. Just wanted view videos etc before I actually do a sweetsquared course. Is this possible?

Thanks.

I too have had problems trying to sign up to the website to be a member :(

If you are based in the UK, just select your country and proceed without filling out the license number. It is not a required field.

If you are based in the UK, just select your country and proceed without filling out the license number. It is not a required field.

It won't even let me onto the sign up page. Might be my iphone's internet playing up

Hi

Just tried it again and the Licence part is a mandatory field, can't proceed. I'm from England. It does say for professionals. I do have a nail tech qualification and a recent account with sweetsquared. Anyone got a CND account from the UK?

Thanks.

Sounds like you are trying to register with the USA site .

If you are already registered with SS do they not have the videos you want ?

Hi

Just tried it again and the Licence part is a mandatory field, can't proceed. I'm from England. It does say for professionals. I do have a nail tech qualification and a recent account with sweetsquared. Anyone got a CND account from the UK?

Thanks.

On step 2 If you change the country to United Kingdom it takes away the box for your license number. I just tried it now and it works. If it's not working for you, maybe try a different browser?

I've only been with SS a few weeks and have seen CND videos on YouTube, just thought I could join there site for newsletters etc. Will contact them.

Thanks.

Incidentally most of the cnd videos are published on youtube anyway, you should be able to find them easily enough.

However, you will eventually need to register on the cnd site though for all your msds sheets so keep persevering! All CND techs in the UK should be signed up to the cnd.com website for this reason so its definately possible!

I've only been with SS a few weeks and have seen CND videos on YouTube, just thought I could join there site for newsletters etc. Will contact them.

Thanks.

contact who?? just change the country in the address field to united kingdom and you can sign up without a license number.

I did change it to United Kingdom and still can't proceed. It says "you must be a licensed beauty professional to register". License number. I will contact CND and see what they say.
Thanks

When I signed up a few years ago I had to scan and send my diploma. Within 24 hrs I was approved. From the drop down menu I choose Canada.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

I've signed up ok and I'm in the uk 😊

Hi all

It worked! I was using my iPhone before, when I eventually used my laptop it work!

Thank for all the replies.

Latest posts

Back