CND Website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annebet

Reaction score
Hiya just been on the website having a look around dying to spend some money but gotta save for Manchester, do they have any glitter powder and can I buy the color powder or is any powder off till conversion.
Thanx :)

CND don't do glitter powers but what a lot of techs use is NailGraphix Nail Graphix glitter Acrylic

which are distributed by Fiona one of the moderators on here. With these glitters they come in pots whereby you can add the powder of your choice and you end up with 20g glitter powder when mixed. There is a vast array of glitters to choose from, I have some myself and think they are fab!

Unless you have completed a conversion with CND you wont be able to purchase any of the enhancement products, however you can open up a secondary account for all other products. There is a sample kit that I am sure you will be able buy :) hth's

anne xx

Hiya just been on the website having a look around dying to spend some money but gotta save for Manchester, do they have any glitter powder and can I buy the color powder or is any powder off till conversion.

CND do actually do glitter powders - Iridescent Glitter, Silver, Charcoal, Gold, Copper, Brown, White and Black Shimmers. Also I should point out that CND will not be at the Manchester show.

If you are interested call Sweet Squared on Monday 0845 210 6060 and the girls can you tell you how to order. We will need proof of certificate and depending what that is will depend on what CND Basics (Conversion) you would need to do! HTH's

Last edited by a moderator:
oops sorry forgot about those ones :smack: I wouldnt care I even own some of them :eek:

just goes to show I have way too much stuff lol

anne xx

Hiya thanx for replying I have already sent a copy of my certificate and have been told that I can do the conversion course, but I am waiting till I find out what operation my doctor is going to do, once I know then I can get on with sorting things out, I have a secondary account with you and was just wandering about the glitter's and color powder or do they only work with CND liquid .

Hiya thanx for replying I have already sent a copy of my certificate and have been told that I can do the conversion course, but I am waiting till I find out what operation my doctor is going to do, once I know then I can get on with sorting things out, I have a secondary account with you and was just wandering about the glitter's and color powder or do they only work with CND liquid .
Powders & liquids are formulated to work at their best when they are used together in the same system.

Hold your horses and do your CND Conversion and get the very best out of your system, there is no point in doing anything else. Break your system and your insurancei s also invalid so it does not make any sense to do it.

Do creative still do the northern lights? I got a big pot of powder from creative once it was silver with really fine glitter in I used to love that and the hologram top coats r they still available or is there an alternative?

Do creative still do the northern lights? I got a big pot of powder from creative once it was silver with really fine glitter in I used to love that and the hologram top coats r they still available or is there an alternative?

I have still got some of this its really nice

Vicky x

Sorry guys - just going to clear this up. You got the Northern Lights Glitter powder from Hyperion Group who was at the time, the distributors for Creative - you didn't get it from Creative :idea:.

Northern Lights is not a CND product but made by INM... I think you will see a lot of that in the Jan 31st sale Sweet Squared will be having - remember..... Creative Nail Design are based in the USA and they have distributors all over the world - Sweet Squared is Sweet Squared not CND (I wish :lol:)... but I had to get that straight as this was mentioned as a Creative product.

Latest posts

Back