Coffee for friendless geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think u can go on it using the app but if u have a laptop u select groups at the top and then go into Irish geeks it's not very active unfortunately but still worth a look :)

Perfect I will have a look later and see then x well if ur ever in cork let me know 😜☕️X

Also joining a little late in the day but I'm a newbie geek in Perth.

I'm Angeline in York!

Hey, bit late in to this great thread!
I'm From Canterbury in kent just moved here,xx

Any geeks from north London? I would love to meet up if so :p

Sent from my GT-N7100

Perfect I will have a look later and see then x well if ur ever in cork let me know 😜☕️X

Will do I was up there a few weeks ago for a course :) if your ever In Clare let me know! :)

I'm based in Portishead, North Somerset and also just starting out deciding what nails training to do. Slightly worried that as I have just recently moved here (got married 3 months ago) and we are waiting for the house we are buying in Hertfordshire to be ready to move into, if the course I go on requires me to practice before I get certified I actually don't know anyone in the area other than a few neighbours :( since we will be moving in a month or two I never really made an effort to find friends in the area.

If anyone is local to Portishead would be great to meet up x

Hi Meira, I'm in Clevedon! I'm new here too, have young kids and so I don't get to mingle much...I am partway through my training and setting myself up as a mobile nail tech...if you want a natter sometime in Portishead, that would be cool :) x

What a great idea! Im emma from south east near maidstone xx

Hey, bit late in to this great thread!
I'm From Canterbury in kent just moved here,xx

Hiya, I'm near ish to you! I'm in Broadstairs 😊xxx

All of you can PM me your fb names and I'll add you to the Kent fb page if you like xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am from Herne Bay :) xx

I've started a West Yorkshire Geeks group on Facebook... :) if you want, PM me your names on Facebook and I'll add you to it :) xx

I'm claire from West Midlands

I'm from canterbury, kent xxx

I'm from canterbury, kent xxx

Pm me with your Facebook name and I'll add you to the kent geeks page ;) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm Nicola from Scottish Borders! :)) 🙋

Latest posts

Back