Coffee for friendless geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi eve
I'm also in Milton Keynes all the time although I don't live that near!

If you struggled to say no to the freebie haircuts, you'll find manicures and pedicures just as bad I'm afraid!

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi hun

Oh I'm totally ready for all the 'requests'.. being 10 years older I know longer will be afraid to say NO pay like everyone else lol in the nicest possible way of course!:wink2:

Hi Jamie

I've lived in MK for most of my life but due to various things through life I just never seem to sustain any firm solid friendships (sad I know)

Do say you are in MK a lot.. do you work here?

Same as me,I think that's because I'm such a Bitch though hahaha! Too blunt for some people x

No I work in St Albans, but always shopping in MK, and I have a couple of friends there x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Same as me,I think that's because I'm such a Bitch though hahaha! Too blunt for some people x

No I work in St Albans, but always shopping in MK, and I have a couple of friends there x

Bitch with a heart though I'm sure :wink2:

Do you just come to MK to shop? Or do you like to come for nights out?

Bitch with a heart though I'm sure :wink2:

Do you just come to MK to shop? Or do you like to come for nights out?

Of course hahahah ;)

I've been for a few nights out, not over keen though, a bit far from home. It works out cheaper going to London haha x

Of course hahahah ;)

I've been for a few nights out, not over keen though, a bit far from home. It works out cheaper going to London haha x

oh yeah of course forgot you don't actually live here lol (I'm blonde- well that's my excuse anyway) lol

Do you mind if I PM you to chat more instead of 'taking over' this thread!!! lol

oh yeah of course forgot you don't actually live here lol (I'm blonde- well that's my excuse anyway) lol

Do you mind if I PM you to chat more instead of 'taking over' this thread!!! lol

I messages you :)

I'm Amy and I'm from Cambridge Essex.

I'm full time self employed therapist working in a local salon.

My friends all have the weekends off work unlike me 😥

💅❤️

Why is there no geordies on here😭😭😭

Hi...I'm Eve & live in Milton Keynes.

Cant believe in 47 pages no one is in MK!!!!

I'm a new geek wanting to train in Nails, Spray tanning & possible Lashes!

I'm a qualified hairdresser but sadly got 'put off' by friends & family CONSTANTLY wanting either freebies or for you to do their hair when you only dropped in for coffee!

I'm about to book onto a Manicure & Pedicure course & full of enthusiasm... CANT WAIT!

For some reason I don't seem to make friends very easily so would love to chat to like minded ladies...

Anyway look forward to chatting/meeting new people

I'm just outside bedford so also in mk often :)!

Ok guys.... I'm just about to literally wet myself with excitement!!!!

Mrs. Geek and I were talking about how much we love coffee and love making friends even more!!! So we are doing a bit of planning and will hopefully get to make some new friends and see old ones very soon!!! .... Will be in Leeds, this is your warning so our southern bells can arrange trains and start the coffee drinking on the train up :)

Anyone in Medway, Kent?

Bit of a long shot, Skipton? Lol. Or leeds/Bradford areas? :) always up for a chat, or a sneaky drink. Lol. Add me on facebook Olletta Spring. Xx

aw not too far from me in Burnley :)

Hello I'm in Burnley Lancashire.
not far from manchester or Leeds Blackburn ,Blackpool
I am not from up here originally and only know a hand full of people would be good to meet some beauty geeks!
😊

Ok guys.... I'm just about to literally wet myself with excitement!!!!

Mrs. Geek and I were talking about how much we love coffee and love making friends even more!!! So we are doing a bit of planning and will hopefully get to make some new friends and see old ones very soon!!! .... Will be in Leeds, this is your warning so our southern bells can arrange trains and start the coffee drinking on the train up :)

Hey Amelia, oooh sounds fab. I would definitely be up for that :) I'm only down the road from S2.

Maybe we could have a play making cab rings :-D

Leah (from the jewellery geeks fb group) xx

No Norwich , Suffolk , North Norfolk geeks 😔

No Norwich , Suffolk , North Norfolk geeks 😔

I'm in Fakenham in Norfolk. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi...I'm Eve & live in Milton Keynes.

Cant believe in 47 pages no one is in MK!!!!

I'm a new geek wanting to train in Nails, Spray tanning & possible Lashes!

I'm a qualified hairdresser but sadly got 'put off' by friends & family CONSTANTLY wanting either freebies or for you to do their hair when you only dropped in for coffee!

I'm about to book onto a Manicure & Pedicure course & full of enthusiasm... CANT WAIT!

For some reason I don't seem to make friends very easily so would love to chat to like minded ladies...

Anyway look forward to chatting/meeting new people

I'm in MK too :)

I'm newly qualified. Hockley, Essex

Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm in Ashingdon! Always happy to meet up 😊

Latest posts

Back