Cold Fusion machines - advice needed please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz@S1

Reaction score
Hi there

I've been offered to buy a Great Lengths Cold Fusion machine for extensions. The woman is asking £400 which IMO is too much because it actually comes as part of the intro kit when you do their training.

I've just had a conversation with GL and was told that the machine doesn't work with other keratin bonds, only theirs, which I suspect to be untrue as obvs they want you to buy their hair!

Can anyone tell me if they have any experience of these machines and how much they would pay for one if it became available. It's only a year old, hardly used and in excellent condition.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Liz x

Have you tried the wonderful hair cold fusion system?

I have used the great length machine in the past, they have increased the cost of the hair recently which I wasn't really happy about. I'm now using the WonderfulHair cold fusion system which is great and the hair prices are a lot more reasonable. Definitely recommended

You are not Tracy you are Nev the owner of wonderful hair extensions and also Lauren's way tan. Can you not change your profile to stage this instead of keep spamming the pages promoting your own company.

Sorry you got the wrong person

The great lengths machine will melt other tips I tried it on mine it just takes a couple of seconds longer

Latest posts

Back