College competition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holly_sid12

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
wondering if any of you could help me :biggrin:
I'm doing level 2 diploma in hairdressing at college and we have a competition coming up next month.
The theme is seasons and I got Autumn.
I was wondering if any of you had any good ideas I could maybe use to help me create a hairstyle that represents autumn. I've gone a bit brain dead and all I can think of is gold and leaves!! haha. Were allowed to use accessories and it cant be anything to wacky. I've been told quite simple but not boring and beautiful looking?!
I've searched pinterest but cant find much. Would be great if anyone could share some pics or ideas with me
Thanks all in advance x

Hi everyone,
wondering if any of you could help me :biggrin:
I'm doing level 2 diploma in hairdressing at college and we have a competition coming up next month.
The theme is seasons and I got Autumn.
I was wondering if any of you had any good ideas I could maybe use to help me create a hairstyle that represents autumn. I've gone a bit brain dead and all I can think of is gold and leaves!! haha. Were allowed to use accessories and it cant be anything to wacky. I've been told quite simple but not boring and beautiful looking?!
I've searched pinterest but cant find much. Would be great if anyone could share some pics or ideas with me
Thanks all in advance x

Surley if it's for a comp it needs to be quite ott? I just googled autumn hair avant garde have a look at that there's some unusual but nice stuff on there, I'd go for a model with ginger hair too for effect, perhaps to huge bouncy curls with autumn leaves & tiger butterflies?

Are u allowed to colour the clients hair especially in preparation? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1421093677.343254.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1421093686.554884.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1421093695.138794.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1421093701.807377.jpg
I know the one is a bit wacky but you could use the idea with less going on, i think the curls look fab with leaves for this type of thing.... I love this stuff! I'd love to go back & do it all over again! 😊

Ah thank you both!
Apparently were not to go too mad because its not what the judges are looking for. I've got my friend coming in as a model and she has blonde hair so was thinking of a gold/copper hair spray. I like the idea of big bouncy curls and leaves.
We can but she's already said she's not keen on having it coloured which is why I thought of maybe using a spray that's temp just for the day.
I'm excited to do it but my creative juices just aren't flowing at the moment!! haha
Thanks again xx

Latest posts

Back