College Kits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BCable89

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I am starting the hairdressing course in September and have the list of everything i need but i was wondering whether to get it at sallys or buy it all seperate and get the stuff i like and will keep (because i want a fully pink kit!!!)

I would also like to know about a bag to take all my supplies in with because i dont like those black ones!!!! lol

Also I was wondering if anyone knew any sites to buy all the hair supplies etc sop i have them all saved as favourites and can find them all as and when i need them.

Thanks for all your help in advance!!!

Becky x

Hi, your college would normally have the offer from the supplier for your kit. Wholesalers do their kits, but you are not able to influence the color of your stuff, so whit would mean that if you want your kit pink, you would have to buy everything seperately anyway....
Good luck to your course!

Thanks for your help Nora525.

Would you suggest to buy everything seperate and get what i want at first or buy an already done kit and just restock into it as i need to with the things i want?

Becky x

i bought the recommeneded kit from the college supplier they recommended and i just use it for college, i have scince bought a new dryer, straighteners, scissors and natural hair brushes, and use that when doing private clients or comps., and just use my college kit for college.

I bought all mien seperately, but it does cost more money.
To be honest, the scissors in the kit are rubbish, brushes and combs are ok, but all black and clips are croc black.
Then again if you are setting your business as you go in the college, this is a economical way to start it all and upgrade when you get your clientele up and running....

thank you for all of your help
x

Latest posts

Back