College!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natashashawuk18

Reaction score

Hi everybody!

It’s been a few weeks in to my college course and it is so good! I am studding beauty therapy Part time at nights, its just two nights a week but because I have a full time job its so tiring, but worth it.

In a few weeks some people are coming to learn us St Tropez! Does anybody have any tips that I can use? Thanks Nat x

when i did my st.tropez course they were really thorough in the there training. id just say be prepared to strip off and have fun!

Glad you are enjoying your course.

I have also just started a part time beauty therapy course, I am absolutly loving it!

me too its great, i get knackered though working 44 hours a weeks and 2 nights at college aswell

Wear dark baggy clothing that you can go bra less under and if it's the cream be aware that you will look like a mud monster for at least 4 hrs (preferably over night) after while it develops!! It's a great tan though :) You will have to expose yourself to a room of people but as everyone is doing it it's not so bad :eek:

Latest posts

Back