Colonic hydrotherapy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
Does anyone do / have / has anyone had colonic hydrotherapy?

I'm booked in for one and I'm sooooo excited (is that weird? Lol)

Does anyone have any information or advice for me?

What does it feel like?

Eeeek I'm excited lol

Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

Does anyone do / have / has anyone had colonic hydrotherapy?

I'm booked in for one and I'm sooooo excited (is that weird? Lol)

Does anyone have any information or advice for me?

What does it feel like?

Eeeek I'm excited lol

Xxx

Ive had it! Its strange you feel like your going to poo yourself. Its quite painfull. When its over you have to literally run to the toilet, unless you fancy pooing yourself on the bed lol

Ive had it! Its strange you feel like your going to poo yourself. Its quite painfull. When its over you have to literally run to the toilet, unless you fancy pooing yourself on the bed lol

Haha oh dear. Lol. She said it shouldn't be painful unless you suffer with things like IBS (like I do, she said it's possible to get a few cramps).
Did you find it painful all the way through the treatment or just when the tube is inserted?
Would you have it again?
Did you feel any benefit?

Xxx

Haha oh dear. Lol. She said it shouldn't be painful unless you suffer with things like IBS (like I do, she said it's possible to get a few cramps).
Did you find it painful all the way through the treatment or just when the tube is inserted?
Would you have it again?
Did you feel any benefit?

Xxx

It was just that crampy feeling you get when you have a poorly tummy and need to go desperatly.
I probably wouldn't do it again. My freind was training and I modeled for her.
I dont eat processed junk food, drink loads of water and am a fitness freak so I didn't really feel any benifit but they said you need 2-3 to really notice effects.
The worse part was the digit test..our friendship has never been the same since she had her thumb up my bum checking for obstructions..
My other freind swears by them and on her 3rd they flushed out a massive parasite!

It was just that crampy feeling you get when you have a poorly tummy and need to go desperatly.
I probably wouldn't do it again. My freind was training and I modeled for her.
I dont eat processed junk food, drink loads of water and am a fitness freak so I didn't really feel any benifit but they said you need 2-3 to really notice effects.
The worse part was the digit test..our friendship has never been the same since she had her thumb up my bum checking for obstructions..
My other freind swears by them and on her 3rd they flushed out a massive parasite!

I didn't realise they did digit tests lol, but I'm used to that (medical reasons, not personal haha)

I can't wait. (I know that's a bit weird lol)

Has anyone else had one? Xxx

I haven't but I've always wondered about them, I just don't know if there's any evidence behind it, is there? x

I haven't but I've always wondered about them, I just don't know if there's any evidence behind it, is there? x

I don't know if there's any evidence, but if it makes me feel better then hey .... I'm happy :) lol xxx

I've had them, they are amazing! Wish I could afford one every month. Made me feel so much better.

I wouldn't call it pain its just like bad period cramps when they are filling you with water but as soon as they release it the cramp goes. They do it quite a few times but doesn't last too long, you just feel the pressure building and building til they let all the water (and other stuff) out lol x

I have had quite a few over the years and just had a course of 3 a couple of months ago.
Check what kind of treatment it is, as some are pointless the ones you basically control yourself can't remember the name of them.
The lady I go to is amazing doesn't hurt at all when she puts the thingy in, not pleasant but doesn't hurt.
She then fill the tank with warm water and it goes into your colon she massages my tummy quite vigorously to move it around you can watch the poo come out the tube fascinating !
She chops and changes from cold water to warm also moves me on my side and again led on my back.
If done properly you should not need to run to the loo after although a good idea to sit for a while to make sur nothing else to come out.
My therapist is very good about analysing what's coming out and what foods to avoid.
Only the 1 st time I went very near the end of the treatment I got cramps and felt shivery, but it hasn't happened in more recent treatment.
Enjoy:D

I don't think it's the one you control yourself, but I will double check.

I am sooooo excited because it's going to be the start of a new me. Shrinking violet wrap Wednesday, colonic Sunday, insanity Monday! Woohoo I can not wait :)

Does anyone have any advice pre and post treatment? I know she will be giving me some anyway but I just want to do all I can to get the most from the treatments :)

Xxxz

I don't think it's the one you control yourself, but I will double check.

I am sooooo excited because it's going to be the start of a new me. Shrinking violet wrap Wednesday, colonic Sunday, insanity Monday! Woohoo I can not wait :)

Does anyone have any advice pre and post treatment? I know she will be giving me some anyway but I just want to do all I can to get the most from the treatments :)

Xxxz

Drink lots of water. Avoid strong foods and no caffine or alcohol

I have not had a colonic but I do give my self enemas at home, I started doing it before I discovered I was wheat intolerant to get rid if the bloating, I just use water, enemas don't go as deep but still make you feel better and for me its a real God send sometimes don't have to do it much these days has I have my intolerance under control, but still do it now and again to feel a bit fresher :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

I have one every couple of months. I have never heard of the digit test! I've never had that.
I insert the tube myself. We do them at my salon and everyone inserts the tube themselves unless they are unable to. We use the 'open' system so the tube is pencil thin and you can't feel it.
You can get crampy pain but I don't get that every time. It's not painful.
You don't need to run to the toilet after either unless you still have some water left.

I have not had a colonic but I do give my self enemas at home, I started doing it before I discovered I was wheat intolerant to get rid if the bloating, I just use water, enemas don't go as deep but still make you feel better and for me its a real God send sometimes don't have to do it much these days has I have my intolerance under control, but still do it now and again to feel a bit fresher :-D

Ooo I'm not sure I could do that myself lol. Is there a kit you can buy? Xxx

I have one every couple of months. I have never heard of the digit test! I've never had that.
I insert the tube myself. We do them at my salon and everyone inserts the tube themselves unless they are unable to. We use the 'open' system so the tube is pencil thin and you can't feel it.
You can get crampy pain but I don't get that every time. It's not painful.
You don't need to run to the toilet after either unless you still have some water left.

Is this the system that you control yourself? X

Ooo I'm not sure I could do that myself lol. Is there a kit you can buy? Xxx

Yes it is very simple, you get the bag which is like a hot water bottle with a tube attached and a small nozzle and a clip on the end :-D

Yes it is very simple, you get the bag which is like a hot water bottle with a tube attached and a small nozzle and a clip on the end :-D

I think I'd be very scared lol xxx

Drink lots of water. Avoid strong foods and no caffine or alcohol

Well that's me out then. ::o

I had it done once. I didn't find it painful just a bit weird feeling as it filled up. Didn't like it afterwards, I definitely had to race to the loo and the therapist I had rushed me off it before I was finished so felt very unsure things weren't going to er, happen, until I got home.

Never had it done again. Never had any problems in that area so don't have any need for it. I just thought I'd give it a try.

Latest posts

Back