Color help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diane42

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! Client has had and wants very light blonde, but now has 50% grey. Mixed Majirel cool cover 10 and cool cover 9 but poor grey coverage. I know using level 9 (really 8!) or lower would work but client really wants very light blonde. I'm not limited to Majirel. Any suggestions for very light blonde result that covers and doesn't fade out on grey? Thanks so much!

Hi Everyone! Client has had and wants very light blonde, but now has 50% grey. Mixed Majirel cool cover 10 and cool cover 9 but poor grey coverage. I know using level 9 (really 8!) or lower would work but client really wants very light blonde. I'm not limited to Majirel. Any suggestions for very light blonde result that covers and doesn't fade out on grey? Thanks so much!
What I would do, is actually use a higher developer, so you can lift the dark hair and it'll blend in the white hairs creating the illusion of really light blonde hair.

What I would do, is actually use a higher developer, so you can lift the dark hair and it'll blend in the white hairs creating the illusion of really light blonde hair.
Thank you! I don't think she'll like that. She told me her friends are completely grey and they have blonde hair (they use at home boxed color!).

Diane, If you are to use Loreal I would use Inoa supreme. cool 9.13 for a cool result or warm 9.31 for a warm result. plus 6% Inoa developer. great natural coverage with soft demarcation growth line...

Thanks Cindy! Appreciate your input.

I would use alfaparf.. Half 10..one quarter 9ni(to ensure grey coverage) one quarter 10.21 to cool it right down...

Thanks, Barbersammi! No experience with alfaparf, but thanks for the recommendation!

I second INOA supreme it’s amazing!

Latest posts

Back