Color tip questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skaaik

Reaction score
So I'm semi-new to nails. I literally got certified a month ago and I had a client request color tips. So I went and got the colors she asked for. Here's my issue..
some of the colors I got are "color builders" (fuzion colorz) so I assume I would just build it like a regular French tip. But it's a fill so I'm worried about them being too thick..
A) would I just file her gel down more than usual while filing off her old color to prevent them from being thick?

And one isn't the builder but it's not a high pigment color so it will take a few layers, so should I put that beneath my regular builder gel as well? Will that make the color dull more?

One more I'm sorry
Would I need to buff the color gels before applying the builder or just keep the inhibition layer and go from there?

We did go over this in class but very briefly and she's my first client that wasn't referred to me by a friend or a family so I'm actually so nervous haha!

Latest posts

Back